Storeman

Unofficial native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

3.0.3 Hossa update brings some changes to PackageKit which break Storeman. If you have upgraded to 3.0.3 Hossa before installing Storeman v0.1.5 then you have to update Storeman manually by downloading the RPM from the OpenRepos.

ATTENTION! If you have any troubles with installing, removing or updating packages after the system upgrade try to run devel-su pkcon refresh in the terminal app.

WARNING! Storeman is at its early stage of development and can be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software.

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Comment, reply to comments, edit and delete own comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks
  • Initial support for backups
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Rate applications
  • Find and manage local RPM files

Supported locales:

Report an issue:

Development:

Donations:

Latest binaries also available at Mer Project Open Build Service.

File harbour-storeman-0.1.0-1.armv7hl.rpm284.88 KB11/02/2019 - 02:02
File harbour-storeman-0.1.6-2.armv7hl.rpm296.05 KB06/08/2019 - 00:31
File harbour-storeman-0.1.6-2.i486.rpm317.76 KB06/08/2019 - 00:31

2019-08-06 • 0.1.6-2

• Update ranslations

2019-08-01 • 0.1.6-1

• Update harbour-storeman-zh_CN.ts
  • Fix detection of OS version (fix issues with SailfishOS 3.1)
  • Fix launching installed applications

Full changelog.

Comments

TMavica's picture

Some app like vibration test or ad control, i hv removed in storeman, but I relaunch storeman later, it still show a tick and installed, then i remove again, it said package not found, then i swipe to last page, it still shows a tick there

Mick's picture

Every time I update any apps in Storeman I get an error telling me that Yalp Store has crashed.
Got me baffled. :/

I have no ideas...

glanternier's picture

Hello, it would good to have an option to allow / filter out adult content on the store. I checked in the settings but apparently there is no such option.

Mick's picture

Why? As far as I know there's no adult content on Openrepos.

Now there is :)

Mick's picture

Yeah. Just saw it. LOL I think we need a new store for that called "Fapman".

Hi,

Currently there are no categories on OpenRepos like adult or something similar to add filters. Try to write to the administration first.

glanternier's picture

Hello, the Adult category has been created on Openrepos

Yes I know. No time to add it to Storeman

glanternier's picture

Ok thanks for the feedback. The administration is managing the implementation of new functionalities like categories or filters?

osetr's picture

Categories are managed by OpenRepos. Storeman is a client application for OpenRepos and it is developed separately of OpenRepos (by different developers). I can add a filter to Storeman to hide applications of certain categories or by certain tags. I think that filtering by categories is more prefferable due several reasons. So there are two ways to add filtering: 1) convince the administration to add the "Adult" category to OpenRepos; 2) convince me to add filtering by tags :)

glanternier's picture

Openrepos has confirmed that they implemented an "Adult content" category

osetr's picture

Yes, I was informed too. I'll implement filtering.

glanternier's picture

I just sent a request for an "Adult content" category in OpenRepos. I am thinking that filtering will be easier to implement if based on a category rather than on tags.

nazzareno's picture

No chance to update it even if refresh on terminal :-(

Dude259's picture

It worked, thanks!
But do you perhaps know why this was necessary in the first place?

osetr's picture

Letter E - experience. I've even written about it in the description section.

Dude259's picture

Installing apps is failing on:

File './noarch/factory-session-0.1.2-10.4.1.jolla.noarch.rpm' not found on medium 'https://store-repository.jolla.com/releases/3.0.1.11/jolla-hw/adaption-q...'

Any idea what the problem might be?

I'm on Sailfish version 3.0.1.11.

Storeman version: 0.1.2-1

osetr's picture

Have you tried devel-su pkcon refresh?

Mick's picture

All sorted now thanks. I did actually forget about looking in the web catalogue. :)

Mick's picture

Since updating to Oulanka I performed a "pkcon refresh" to bring Storeman up to date, but have now lost one of my enabled repositories. I used Ancelad's Analogue Lock Screen Clock but was told it was now incompatible with Oulanka, but his repository and apps have now completely disappeared from Storeman. Has he pulled everything or is there an issue with Openrepos?

Hi,

Try to search in the web-catalogue https://coderus.openrepos.net/pm2/projects/

Malakay's picture

Hi, if you want, I can translate storeman into czech language if you are interested ☺

osetr's picture

Hi, I'm interested in better user experience for Storeman :) You can request Czech at Transifex or create a PR at GitHub.

osetr's picture

Ok, I will check the code. May be there is some regression.

accumulator's picture

I see the same thing. I tell storeman to update only one app and it then just updates all.

didilalalagon9's picture

How come , even if I unchecked the ''available update notification'' and the ''automatic'' update check , apps still do update themself without my action? There is at least one app that I wish to kee to a lower rev deliberately for specific reason but it still end up updated after a few day.

osetr's picture

Storeman doesn't install or update apps automatically. Try to uninstall Storeman and install the version of the app you don't want to update and see what will happen. May be there is something with dependencies resolution that forces the app to be upgraded.

mase's picture

Can the app start and run in background to do automatic updates?