Storeman

Unofficial native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

ATTENTION! If you have any troubles with installing, removing or updating packages after the system upgrade try to run devel-su pkcon refresh in the terminal app.

WARNING! Storeman is at its early stage of development and can be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software.

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Comment, reply to comments, edit and delete own comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks
  • Initial support for backups
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Rate applications
  • Find and manage local RPM files
  • Hide some categories of applications

Supported locales:

Report an issue:

Development:

Donations:

Latest binaries also available at Mer Project Open Build Service.

File harbour-storeman-0.1.0-1.armv7hl.rpm284.88 KB11/02/2019 - 02:02
File harbour-storeman-0.1.6-2.i486.rpm317.76 KB06/08/2019 - 00:31
File harbour-storeman-0.1.7-3.armv7hl.rpm299.56 KB20/12/2019 - 01:37
File harbour-storeman-0.1.7-3.i486.rpm321.13 KB20/12/2019 - 01:37
File harbour-storeman-0.1.8-1.armv7hl.rpm302.35 KB04/01/2020 - 09:31
File harbour-storeman-0.1.8-1.i486.rpm323.64 KB04/01/2020 - 09:31

2019-01-04 • 0.1.8-1

• Open changelog directly in a browser if only contains a link (thanks to Miklós Márton)
  • Fix Refresh button in applications lists
  • Better fetching for applications lists
  • Add an option to refresh cache after system upgrade
  • Update translations

Full changelog.

Comments

carmenfdezb's picture

'Install' option is missing since I've updated to SailfishOS 3.0.3.8. Is there any issue with Storeman?

Should be fixed now.

carmenfdezb's picture

Thanks a lot!! It works perfect ;)

foolsbazar's picture

Awesome! So fast, thanks!
I wonder why it is considered "unofficial" :)

osetr's picture

Because the official one used to be Warehouse. Storeman and OpenRepos are maintained by different developers :)

olf's picture

Meanwhile Storeman has become the "official" OpenRepos client for SailfishOS, see https://openrepos.net/content/basil/about-openrepos.
Hence you may delete the first word in Storeman's description: "Unofficial"

osetr's picture

Yes, it's a good idea. Will change the description in next release.

foolsbazar's picture

Yet this is the only (super) actively developed :)
Ah, one question, i noticed you named the app 'harbour-storeman', does it mean you are planning some jolla-store landing?

osetr's picture

I named it so just in convenience of separating community silica applications. I cannot publish Storeman to Harbour because of using prohibited APIs.

Shervrar's picture

Is it just me or does storeman crash after commenting (like I am doing here )?

Shervrar's picture

Guess I will try installing the SDK and figuring out how to create useful crash reports :)

levone1's picture

Not sure if it's been mentioned already or not, but I wish there was an option to sort search results, or at least that the default would be newest first, or something orderly. It seems like the list is prettt random. .. (or maybe that's one of those things that's controlled by openrepos)

osetr's picture

The search results are controlled by OpenRepos. To perform sorting on a device Storeman has to download all search results of a query (it's expensive in data and time). You can try to ask the OpenRepos administration to add some sorting rules to the API.

ferlanero's picture

[Feature request] It would be possible to add an option in Storeman to copy in memory the openrepos url of an app to easy sharing in other application?

osetr's picture

Yes, I want this feature myself but always forget to implement it :)

TMavica's picture

Some app like vibration test or ad control, i hv removed in storeman, but I relaunch storeman later, it still show a tick and installed, then i remove again, it said package not found, then i swipe to last page, it still shows a tick there

Mick's picture

Every time I update any apps in Storeman I get an error telling me that Yalp Store has crashed.
Got me baffled. :/

I have no ideas...

glanternier's picture

Hello, it would good to have an option to allow / filter out adult content on the store. I checked in the settings but apparently there is no such option.

Mick's picture

Why? As far as I know there's no adult content on Openrepos.

Now there is :)

Mick's picture

Yeah. Just saw it. LOL I think we need a new store for that called "Fapman".

Hi,

Currently there are no categories on OpenRepos like adult or something similar to add filters. Try to write to the administration first.

glanternier's picture

Hello, the Adult category has been created on Openrepos

Yes I know. No time to add it to Storeman

glanternier's picture

Ok thanks for the feedback. The administration is managing the implementation of new functionalities like categories or filters?

osetr's picture

Categories are managed by OpenRepos. Storeman is a client application for OpenRepos and it is developed separately of OpenRepos (by different developers). I can add a filter to Storeman to hide applications of certain categories or by certain tags. I think that filtering by categories is more prefferable due several reasons. So there are two ways to add filtering: 1) convince the administration to add the "Adult" category to OpenRepos; 2) convince me to add filtering by tags :)

glanternier's picture

Openrepos has confirmed that they implemented an "Adult content" category