microtube

4.7

This app is an alternative youtube client based on minitube. You can watch videos and subscribe to channels. There is no login to youtube account. Subscriptions are offline.

You can donate me here paypal.me/MisterMagister

File microtube-0.1-1.i486.rpm174.88 KB15/08/2018 - 15:02
File microtube-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm157.74 KB15/08/2018 - 15:02
File microtube-1.1-1.i486.rpm179.81 KB15/09/2018 - 02:42
File microtube-1.1-1.armv7hl.rpm161.89 KB15/09/2018 - 02:42
File microtube-1.2-1.i486.rpm179.95 KB22/12/2018 - 00:08
File microtube-1.2-1.armv7hl.rpm162.63 KB22/12/2018 - 00:08
File microtube-1.3-1.armv7hl.rpm187.26 KB11/02/2019 - 00:15
File microtube-1.3-1.i486.rpm208.03 KB11/02/2019 - 00:15
File microtube-1.5-1.armv7hl.rpm187.74 KB20/07/2019 - 23:53
File microtube-1.5-1.i486.rpm212.11 KB20/07/2019 - 23:53
File microtube-1.5.1-1.armv7hl.rpm188.09 KB28/07/2019 - 13:27
File microtube-1.5.1-1.i486.rpm212.21 KB28/07/2019 - 13:27
File microtube-1.5.2-1.armv7hl.rpm188.4 KB28/07/2019 - 16:56
File microtube-1.5.2-1.i486.rpm213.1 KB28/07/2019 - 16:56

Added seek gestures (double click)

Comments

Ingvix's picture

How about searching video with youtube-link? For some reason I can't find some radio live stream videos I'd like to listen to. For example this one.

Mister_Magister's picture

You can paste youtube link in search box and it will work. However i don't think that streams are working.

Ingvix's picture

At least some are found and do work. Like lofi hip hop radio by chilledcow that I occasionally listen to. I wonder why that jazz radio doesn't show up.

Mister_Magister's picture

Check in minitube if it's not working there too ask minitube dev

Ingvix's picture

Now I found the jazz radio from Microtube though. No idea why it didn't show up before. Oh well.

Mister_Magister's picture

Sometimes it takes some time untill video is visible

Marold's picture

Hi, Thanks for Your hard work but on Xperia X with latest sfos3 it keeps loading videos forever and I cant play any of them :( I see thumbnails but videos are not playable (Dzięki za appke, mam nadzieję, że to moje przejsciowe trudnosci bo wygladą bardzo fajnie zwłaszcza propsuje offline'owe subskrypcje -super pomysł)

Kelmi's picture

Thanks for update!

akikk88's picture

Very good app!! ☺

minitreintje's picture

Thanks!

Historyscholar's picture

Very Good!

ferlanero's picture

Thanks! Great update!

247's picture

For example sometimes it does not appear. I'm watching a portrait video now and i have the time bar without the slider so i don't know where to slider, and this happen often even in landscape mode...

Mister_Magister's picture

just click on video and all controls will appear? in portrait you can see progress and if you click on video then dot will appear too

247's picture

Just tried, i started a video in landscape and the time bar was not there, tapped on the video and all controls appeared except for the time bar, so i switched to portrait and the timebar was there, returned to landscape and the time bar disappeared again, even if screen is tapped, the only thing i can see is the time but that does not help me since sometime swiping on it result in a return to the search page...

Kelmi's picture

I found that when you rotate phone another landscape side you can see time bar as portrait shows. This seems works always. Everytime when you try another side, time bar is hidden. So is this intended to be "feature" or bug?

Mister_Magister's picture

Lol you found bug, thanks

247's picture

And by the way, the time bar really needs to be changed, i'm having really hard times using it especially in landscape mode...

Mister_Magister's picture

What difficulties? I use it with no problem

247's picture

Would be nice to have an option to copy links for the videos so we could share them :)

cvp's picture

Can you add a option to download videos and/or save as mp3 ? :)

Kelmi's picture

Oh actually I can go forward in videos, I just tried to press different locations, facepalm.

247's picture

It would be nice if we could open the videos description, useful when there is a lyric in there

Mister_Magister's picture

Full description is below video. I can't fetch more.

Kelmi's picture

Hello, I cannot go forward in videos. Is it bug? Everytime when trying to jump another place it simply stays current place.

I also noticed that sometimes microtube crashes when playing video and then going to sailfish multitask window. How I can send you some kind of logs for this crashing?

Btw nice app indeed and would be better than Ytplayer application if it possible to forward videos!

Mister_Magister's picture

1. Well its working for me but sure it could be buggy. Autoplay doesn't always work either.

2. Crash huh? Simply start it from terminal everything will be in there i hope

Kelmi's picture

Allright, that's little bit weird. Answering your second answer; Well I'm totally rookie in command line, So step by step guide would be necessity.?

Mister_Magister's picture

Just type microtube in terminal lol

jovpov's picture

search works but cannot click on result? Using landscape view on GeminiPDA SailFishOS 2.1.4.14

Mister_Magister's picture

What do you mean cannot click on search result? im clicking and everything is fine?