Storeman

Native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

ATTENTION!

• Starting from version 0.1.10 Storeman uses Sailfish Secrets for authorization. It can be quite buggy, so please let me known if you have any troubles with authorization
  • If you have any troubles with installing, removing or updating packages after the system upgrade try to run devel-su pkcon refresh in the terminal app
  • Storeman can still be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Authorize to OpenRepos.net using Sailfish Secrets for secure storing of credentials
  • Comment, reply to comments, edit and delete own comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Hide any categories of applications
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks (offline only)
  • Initial support for backups (offline only)
  • Rate applications

File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.3.armv7hl.rpm312.4 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07
File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.3.i486.rpm347.94 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07
File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.4.armv7hl.rpm312.5 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07
File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.4.i486.rpm347.36 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07

2020-11-29 • 0.2.3

• Add Tatar (thanks to Rustem Abzalov) and update other translations
  • Fix notifications on repo modification
  • Fix again handling of package transactions status
  • Fix and enhance page of local RPM files: show version and description of RPMs, prevent the page from twitching on opening

Full changelog.

Comments

osetr's picture

If you have a clean system after a reflash then you need to download manually Storeman RPM and install it. Or you can add my repo from command line but I recommend the first option.

lqramen's picture

Sorry objectifnul I hijacked your comment. I will make a new post to not confuse anything, I see your problem is slightly different.

Alex's picture

Hey @osetr,
I noticed a new bug in the latest version 0.2.1-1: Some search results will be duplicated, e.g. searching the apps for "Tinder" will display the found apps two times in the list.

osetr's picture

I hope it's fixed now, thank you!

Alex's picture

Thanks for the fast update. :) Unfortunately it does not fix the issue (at least on SFOS 3.3).

Alex's picture

The issue is fixed now, on the first try the new update has not been installed properly. :)

inta's picture

Yes, reinstall did it for me (Xperia 10).

Markkyboy's picture

EDIT: Updated my daily Jolla1 to latest EA, Storeman already installed but would not start, simply reinstalling latest/current version of Storeman fixes the problem.

A new install of storeman after updating the OS, seems to be okay on my spare Jolla1.

Am currently updating my daily Jolla1 with latest OS, will run Storeman (already installed) and will let you know.

osetr's picture

Yes, I just remembered that one need to reinstall Storeman after upgrade to 3.4. There is a hack to force it to load required libraries before SDK 3.4 release.

murfik's picture

Mayby reinstall and reboot?

murfik's picture

I have same problem with start. Try reboot phone

WilliePre's picture

I have the same issue. Reboot did not resolve the issue either.

inta's picture

Oops, Storeman does not start on SFOS 3.4

osetr's picture

I'm trying to upgrade. Will test Storeman after finish.

enrish's picture

Just tested, can confirm the new donation button works.

nephros's picture

Heehee Changelog from the future! :D

osetr's picture

Just wait a few years))

pingutux's picture

hi, I try to install Storeman 1.10. on my nexus 5 with SFOS 3.0...does not install. Evenly devel-su pkconf refresh does not help. What can I do? thanks. want to install pure maps.

osetr's picture

Hi, can you please try to install it from terminal devel su pkcon install harbour-storeman

pingutux's picture

I tried but no packages are found with this tool. Does not install. Is there something different to pkcon install ? thanks anyway. Btw I am on SFOS 3.2.

osetr's picture

Sorry, I gave you the invalid command. If it is a clean installation of Storeman (you don't have my repository enabled), you need to manually download Storeman RPM (I assume you've already done it) and run

devel-su pkcon install-local <path/to/harbour-storeman-0.1.10-1.armv7hl.rpm>
pingutux's picture

Thanks a lot, the local install worked fine. Thanks for that great app and your help .

yajo's picture

Hey, thanks a lot for your great app!

I just have one question: If I try to log in to openrepos I get the error that I've inserted wrong credentials. But using the stock browser my credentials are working. If I start the app from terminal and try again, I get the following error:

Network request error QNetworkReply::NetworkError(AuthenticationRequiredError) - "Host requires authentication"

Do you know what's wrong or should I paste some log file or so?

Thanks in advance

osetr's picture

Do you log in with username or email?

muppis's picture

Cannot set update check interval to 24h as clock wheel sets it 00.00 and Storeman assumes it being 0 min, not 24h. My suggestion is count 00.00 as 24h.

osetr's picture

Added to GitHub issues

itoss's picture

if i add repos via terminal using zypper pkcon or ssu why are they not activeted so i can install software from these repos ? i have manually add them via gui to use them with command like zypper install pckon install etc. ? i searched the last 5 housers for a sollution an find nothing, like a lot of manuals should the repos work but they didnt. i need this terminal adminstration for installation script. installanig all the software for each phone step by step using the gui takes months ;/

osetr's picture

Repos added with zypper or pkcon should work just fine. To see them in Storeman you need to give them aliases prefixed with "openrepos-". For example

ssu ar openrepos-myrepo myrepo/url
lxmx's picture

Storeman crashes for me every time I am adding a comment. The comment itself gets added the next time I check on OpenRepos.

Markkyboy's picture

Hi osetr

How do I upload an image to here from my PC?, . . . I wanted to show you a minor problem when using the Search option in Storeman, where the hint text ("Search results will be shown here") is laid right over the top of the search box, it just looks a bit messy, but search still works, so not an urgent problem. I'm using Jolla1.