Storeman

Native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

ATTENTION 2020-06-29! Starting from version 0.1.10 Storeman uses Sailfish Secrets for authorization. It can be quite buggy, so please let me known if you have any troubles with authorization.

ATTENTION! If you have any troubles with installing, removing or updating packages after the system upgrade try to run devel-su pkcon refresh in the terminal app.

WARNING! Storeman can still be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software.

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Authorize to OpenRepos.net using Sailfish Secrets for secure storing of credentials
  • Comment, reply to comments, edit and delete own comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Hide any categories of applications
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks (offline only)
  • Initial support for backups (offline only)
  • Rate applications

File harbour-storeman-0.2.2-1.armv7hl.rpm372.13 KB05/10/2020 - 10:58
File harbour-storeman-0.2.2-1.sfos3_.2.i486.rpm391.72 KB06/10/2020 - 16:11
File harbour-storeman-0.2.2-1.sfos3_.2.armv7hl.rpm369.71 KB06/10/2020 - 16:11
File harbour-storeman-0.2.2-1sfos3.3.armv7hl.rpm372.23 KB06/10/2020 - 23:01
File harbour-storeman-0.2.2-1sfos3.3.i486.rpm407.55 KB06/10/2020 - 23:01

2020-10-04 • 0.2.2-1

• Fix duplicate results in search list
  • Update translations
  • Provide separate builds for SFOS 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4

Full changelog.

Comments

inta's picture

Oops, Storeman does not start on SFOS 3.4

osetr's picture

I'm trying to upgrade. Will test Storeman after finish.

enrish's picture

Just tested, can confirm the new donation button works.

nephros's picture

Heehee Changelog from the future! :D

Just wait a few years))

pingutux's picture

hi, I try to install Storeman 1.10. on my nexus 5 with SFOS 3.0...does not install. Evenly devel-su pkconf refresh does not help. What can I do? thanks. want to install pure maps.

osetr's picture

Hi, can you please try to install it from terminal devel su pkcon install harbour-storeman

pingutux's picture

I tried but no packages are found with this tool. Does not install. Is there something different to pkcon install ? thanks anyway. Btw I am on SFOS 3.2.

osetr's picture

Sorry, I gave you the invalid command. If it is a clean installation of Storeman (you don't have my repository enabled), you need to manually download Storeman RPM (I assume you've already done it) and run

devel-su pkcon install-local <path/to/harbour-storeman-0.1.10-1.armv7hl.rpm>
pingutux's picture

Thanks a lot, the local install worked fine. Thanks for that great app and your help .

yajo's picture

Hey, thanks a lot for your great app!

I just have one question: If I try to log in to openrepos I get the error that I've inserted wrong credentials. But using the stock browser my credentials are working. If I start the app from terminal and try again, I get the following error:

Network request error QNetworkReply::NetworkError(AuthenticationRequiredError) - "Host requires authentication"

Do you know what's wrong or should I paste some log file or so?

Thanks in advance

osetr's picture

Do you log in with username or email?

muppis's picture

Cannot set update check interval to 24h as clock wheel sets it 00.00 and Storeman assumes it being 0 min, not 24h. My suggestion is count 00.00 as 24h.

Added to GitHub issues

itoss's picture

if i add repos via terminal using zypper pkcon or ssu why are they not activeted so i can install software from these repos ? i have manually add them via gui to use them with command like zypper install pckon install etc. ? i searched the last 5 housers for a sollution an find nothing, like a lot of manuals should the repos work but they didnt. i need this terminal adminstration for installation script. installanig all the software for each phone step by step using the gui takes months ;/

osetr's picture

Repos added with zypper or pkcon should work just fine. To see them in Storeman you need to give them aliases prefixed with "openrepos-". For example

ssu ar openrepos-myrepo myrepo/url
lxmx's picture

Storeman crashes for me every time I am adding a comment. The comment itself gets added the next time I check on OpenRepos.

Markkyboy's picture

Hi osetr

How do I upload an image to here from my PC?, . . . I wanted to show you a minor problem when using the Search option in Storeman, where the hint text ("Search results will be shown here") is laid right over the top of the search box, it just looks a bit messy, but search still works, so not an urgent problem. I'm using Jolla1.

osetr's picture

I can reproduce this issue by myself, thank you!

ferlanero's picture

Hi osetr! If you are planning to upload Storeman, could you add the option to copy in memory the openrepos url of an app to easily sharing in other application, please?

Hi,

it's already in issues on GitHub

levone1's picture

I changed dns, and working fine with browsers, but get connection errors with repo-based apps like Storeman, (posted on TJC - https://together.jolla.com/question/224107/use-repo-apps-with-changed-dns/).
Can I fix it?
Thanks

osetr's picture

Sorry, I don't think I can help here.

PawelSpoon's picture

Regarding crash on comment: console said: segmentation fault
:) i had this once in my app and a simple rebuild for newer target did fix that

421399726's picture
Kabouik's picture

I can try, what is the harbour-storeman --option for debugging mode?

[Edit] No crash this time.

osetr's picture

I'm afraid it's quite harder. You need to use SDK. Or enable core dumping and send me a dump. But I don't know much about it myself. There is a how-to in the osmscout-sailfish repository on GitHub.

Kabouik's picture

It still crashes after posting for me, but the message is successfully sent, which is the most important.

osetr's picture

It's really annoying, but I can't spot the place where Storeman crashes because I can't reproduce the bug in debugging mode.

trial's picture

Test
Edit: Posting has been fixed!
Thank U!