Storeman

Your rating: None Average: 5 (69 votes)

Unofficial native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

WARNING! Storeman is at its early stage of development and can be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software.

NOTE: Sailfish OS 2.1.4 / Lapuanjoki store client (0.12.8-10.7.1.jolla) obsoletes all Storeman versions to 0.0.15 inclusive. If you've upgraded to Lapuanjoki and Storeman has been removed then you can try Storeman v0.0.16 or higher.

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Comment, reply to comments, edit and delete own comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks
  • Initial support for backups
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Rate applications
  • Find and manage local RPM files

Supported locales:

Report an issue:

Development:

Donations:

Latest binaries also available at Mer Project Open Build Service.

File harbour-storeman-0.0.21-2.armv7hl.rpm281.12 KB19/03/2018 - 23:48
File harbour-storeman-0.0.30-1.i486.rpm294.35 KB18/11/2018 - 22:03
File harbour-storeman-0.0.31-1.armv7hl.rpm276.78 KB22/11/2018 - 00:25
File harbour-storeman-0.0.31-1.i486.rpm294.95 KB22/11/2018 - 00:25
File harbour-storeman-0.0.32-1.armv7hl.rpm291.19 KB27/11/2018 - 21:47
File harbour-storeman-0.0.32-1.i486.rpm309.42 KB27/11/2018 - 21:47

2018-11-27 • 0.0.32-1

• SearchPage.qml: Force focus on the search field when is activated with the search action from the cover and when is cleared
  • Add ability to delete own comments
  • Better loading for tags and bookmarks pages
  • Update translations
  • Update README.md
  • A lot of code refactoring

Full changelog.

Comments

emchella's picture

sorry for my late,

#rpm --install ./harbour-storeman*

#error: dependency failure rpmlib(ShortCircuited)<= 4.9.0-1 necessario a (need for) harbour-storeman-0.0.21-2.armv7hl

Enrico

osetr's picture

Please try to install with devel-su pkcon install-local.

emchella's picture

Done. thank you !

Enrico

osetr's picture

And what about the latest version of Storeman (0.0.26)?

emchella's picture

The same error :(

Enrico

UiPo1goo's picture

Hmm, first install of apps after installation of storeman was working. After upgrading storeman it's not working any more because looks like all connections are dropping (Errormessages). After starting storeman the apps screens and the details of apps are ever empty.
I think it's a cache problem or however. How can I clean all files for storeman after removing it?

osetr's picture

You have to remove the next directories:

• ~/.config/harbour-storeman
  • ~/.cache/harbour-storeman
  • ~/.local/share/harbour-storeman

... or just use another my app Mashka (:

But I don't think your issue is about cache files. A simple reinstallation can help.

UiPo1goo's picture

Neighter reinstall nor removing of directories was more than helpful. Now installed ...25 but problem still exists. Now it searches endless and never shows packages after startup or is search function is used.
It can find updated packages so if I click the notice on the message screen it opens in storeman the insalled app screen with the ones who can be updated. But clicking on one and "search on openrepos.net" then will again open endless searching circle so I cannot check the content/details of the package. I will check the log and open a case on github. Better than discuss it here. It's a good idea to put your cleanup hint to the description ;-)

DameCENO's picture

Hi @osetr and thanks a million for this amazing version of openrepos.
This new version of this app 0.23-1 won't let me connect my openrepos.net account to it.
An error occured, do check your credentials and try again. To be sure I opened a browser window and logged in my openrepos.net account before posting this bug

osetr's picture

Have you tried to log in with your username or your email?

DameCENO's picture

Yes both, it works with my username only but fails with my email. Thanks anyway

osetr's picture

For now API allows to log in only with username. I thought that email is also acceptable but it isn't, so Storeman confuses users. To be honest, I forgot to fix this part...

claustn's picture

Where are the older version of Storeman? I need to install it on Sailfish 2.0.4.13

Sailbook's picture

Hi,

I have a older version here if you like send me a message here so i can share it with you ;)

osetr's picture

I'm afraid there are no older versions available. I think Storeman is still unstable and every version has its bugs. But as I have already received some requests of older versions I plan to create a compability branch of Storeman for older Sailfish OS versions. Stay in touch!

Bocephus's picture

@osetr Thanks for the update! You've made Storeman so much better than Warehouse ever was!

techgreed's picture

Hi,

I am not getting download option and how to add repos (options not highlighted). I am using Redmi 1S with 2.1.4.14

osetr's picture

I've found and fixed a bug with an infinite cache refreshing for a fresh install of Storeman. I think it's right about your issue.

DarkTuring's picture

Crashes often when trying to upgrade, refresh takes too long.

Vieno's picture

A small glitch which occurred just now. Updating a comment has dropped the line breaks I made. Latest Storeman + 2.1.4.14

osetr's picture

Please tell what exactly happened.

Vieno's picture

It happened at the long comment on 18th of April with 'feature rich' in the first line. The numbering 1 and 2 has started with a new line will writing it. After sending it was shown with this new lines for the numbering. (just like 2 paragraphs)) After editing the comment ( some wording at the end) and sending again the new lines went missing. Hope this explanation helps to identify the problem.

osetr's picture

Ok, it's a feature of OpenRepos, not Storeman. Storeman just sends a comment to OpenRepos where it is parsed. Here you can read more about it: If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.

Vieno's picture

Thanks a lot for this feature rich Openrepos client, which has replaces Warehouse completely on my phone.
I hv to comments:1. A great annoyance is the fact that it not possible to jump directly from the application listed in Installed application to the description of it. It starts a search, which finds sometimes the related app, quite often a dozen apps which includes the name and sometimes nothing at all.2. Why the background task of refreshing the repos is shown in the pulley menu instead of using the notification in the notification area and as flying banner. In the way as F-Droid does?

osetr's picture

Hi,
Concerning #1 read here.
Concerning #2: there are several PackageKit operations that Storeman runs in background. Their status is shown in the pulley menu to show the user that Storeman is busy. Notifications are used on finish (for example when an app was installed/removed/updated or when updates are available and so on).

Maximilian1st's picture

Is #1 the reason why the search results never really work? I tried searching for LinksBag by searching for "links" but linksbag is nowhere to be found.

osetr's picture

No, the search is done by OpenRepos. If I remember it right, OpenRepos uses a title and description for the search, and if there is no a "links" word in the LinksBag description, no appropriate results will be shown.

Vieno's picture

Thank for your reply.
Ok, point #1 is understood. Sorry didn't see the thread at Github.
#2 is good as it is. Maybe I'm a bit too nerdish. No need to change for me; I was just wondering about this method to bring information to the user, which I hv'nt see before(not the pulsing, but then text above it).

olesnoeijer's picture

Storeman crashes every time i choose 'install' after adding a repository. After a restart of storeman the app can be installed. Occurs on Fairphone with 2.1.3.7, does not occur on Xperia with 2.1.3.7