Storeman

Native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

ATTENTION 2020-06-29! Starting from version 0.1.10 Storeman uses Sailfish Secrets for authorization. It can be quite buggy, so please let me known if you have any troubles with authorization.

ATTENTION! If you have any troubles with installing, removing or updating packages after the system upgrade try to run devel-su pkcon refresh in the terminal app.

WARNING! Storeman can still be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software.

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Authorize to OpenRepos.net using Sailfish Secrets for secure storing of credentials
  • Comment, reply to comments, edit and delete own comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Hide any categories of applications
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks (offline only)
  • Initial support for backups (offline only)
  • Rate applications

File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.3.armv7hl.rpm312.4 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07
File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.3.i486.rpm347.94 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07
File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.4.armv7hl.rpm312.5 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07
File harbour-storeman-0.2.3-1.sfos3_.4.i486.rpm347.36 KB29/11/2020 - 14:07

2020-11-29 • 0.2.3

• Add Tatar (thanks to Rustem Abzalov) and update other translations
  • Fix notifications on repo modification
  • Fix again handling of package transactions status
  • Fix and enhance page of local RPM files: show version and description of RPMs, prevent the page from twitching on opening

Full changelog.

Comments

mercurio's picture

I checked: they are also missing on Openrepos.
One of these, for example, is fravaccaro.

mercurio's picture

Hi osetr, sorry if I disturb you: I have updated my Xperia XA2 to 3.4.0.24 and installed Storeman 0.2.2-1, but I can't find some repos, is this normal? Am I doing something wrong?

osetr's picture

Hi, what does it mean? You see these repos on the openrepos.net but not in Storeman?

mercurio's picture

Hello and thanks for the reply!
You know I haven't checked?
I'll let you know.
But do you know if some developers have disabled their repos?

giampy's picture

After updating sailfish to version 3.4, storeman is no longer present in the smartphone and if I try to reinstall it, it said "installation problem" and no explanations. What should I do?

osetr's picture

Which version do you try to install? You need this one https://openrepos.net/sites/default/files/packages/6416/harbour-storeman...

giampy's picture

Great, thanks .... I installed version 3.3 as a distraction!

rob_k's picture

Yes, worked for me too. Thanks!

rob_k's picture

I still get this error about libsolv.so.0. On Rokua 3.3.16

objectifnul's picture

I installed it successfully:

Download https://openrepos.net/sites/default/files/packages/6416/harbour-storeman... then run it (3.3.0.16 only!)

ferlanero's picture

That it worked! Thanks!

lqramen's picture

Issue: Clean install XA2 to 3.4. No previous storeman installed. Downloading an installing that for both version from the CLI  sfos3_.3.armv7hl.rpm & sfos3_.2.armv7hl.rpm both return the libsolv.so.0 is missing

If I had brains I would be dangerous. I needed to use the package just above as descirbed.... 0.2.2-1.armv7hl.rpm

Solved now, my apologies.

objectifnul's picture

Error installing harbour-storeman-0.2.2-1.sfos3_.3.armv7hl.rpm on SFOS 3.3.0.16 (missing libsolv.so.1)

osetr's picture

Could you, please, try again? I have replaced the sfos3.3 build.

objectifnul's picture

Success. Thanks!

Qleg's picture

Yesss! Thanks!

Qleg's picture

I have encounterd this problem also

osetr's picture

Do you try to update Storeman with Storeman or command line?

objectifnul's picture

Both.

osetr's picture

It's strange because on SFOS 3.4 I get an error that nothing provides libsolv.so.0 for this package

lqramen's picture

I have just encounterd this problem also. I have just done a complete clean reflash back up to 3.4 (XA2 plus) after a failed upgrade. I have tried from the download and via the command line. Command line

devel-su
pkcon install harbour-storeman

Returns ckage not found: harbour-storeman
... No Packages were found

Do I have to add a repro do it from the CL ?

osetr's picture

If you have a clean system after a reflash then you need to download manually Storeman RPM and install it. Or you can add my repo from command line but I recommend the first option.

lqramen's picture

Sorry objectifnul I hijacked your comment. I will make a new post to not confuse anything, I see your problem is slightly different.

Alex's picture

Hey @osetr,
I noticed a new bug in the latest version 0.2.1-1: Some search results will be duplicated, e.g. searching the apps for "Tinder" will display the found apps two times in the list.

osetr's picture

I hope it's fixed now, thank you!

Alex's picture

Thanks for the fast update. :) Unfortunately it does not fix the issue (at least on SFOS 3.3).

Alex's picture

The issue is fixed now, on the first try the new update has not been installed properly. :)

inta's picture

Yes, reinstall did it for me (Xperia 10).

Markkyboy's picture

EDIT: Updated my daily Jolla1 to latest EA, Storeman already installed but would not start, simply reinstalling latest/current version of Storeman fixes the problem.

A new install of storeman after updating the OS, seems to be okay on my spare Jolla1.

Am currently updating my daily Jolla1 with latest OS, will run Storeman (already installed) and will let you know.

osetr's picture

Yes, I just remembered that one need to reinstall Storeman after upgrade to 3.4. There is a hack to force it to load required libraries before SDK 3.4 release.