Tooter [fork]

This is a fork of the amazing Mastodon client by dysko. This release brings a fix for the broken Mastodon login and includes other fixes and changes (see changelogs).

I've contacted the developer of Tooter and hope he'll be able to publish a future update himself.

If you want to contribute to the app, you're very welcome to do so. Please report issues using the Github repository.

Let's keep Tooter alive! :-)

File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-1.armv7hl.rpm102.33 KB29/12/2019 - 01:02
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-1.i486.rpm105.5 KB29/12/2019 - 01:12
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-3.armv7hl.rpm103.31 KB06/01/2020 - 22:10
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-3.i486.rpm107.9 KB06/01/2020 - 22:20
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-4.armv7hl.rpm104.56 KB16/01/2020 - 01:08
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-4.i486.rpm107.85 KB16/01/2020 - 01:13
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-5.armv7hl.rpm105.2 KB16/01/2020 - 22:52
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-5.i486.rpm108.26 KB16/01/2020 - 22:52
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-8.armv7hl.rpm103.14 KB04/02/2020 - 15:10
File harbour-tooter-1.0.3-8.i486.rpm106.3 KB04/02/2020 - 15:10

* Tue Feb 04 2020 1.0.3-8
- Fix for broken translations
- Updated Spanish translation
- Thanks translation community! :)

* Mon Feb 03 2020 1.0.3-7
- Updated translations (de/fr/zh_CN) for new language strings

* Thu Jan 30 2020 1.0.3-6
- Workaround for opening user profiles in toots
- Show profile descriptions (Bio) with option to open them in Browser
- Updated and improved UI for Conversation page
- Indication for sending toot (move back to previous page)
- New arrangement of main pages (like used in tootsuite)
- Small UI and text/label changes

* Thu Jan 16 2020 1.0.3-5 [fork of Tooter 1.0.3]
- Fix for empty profile pages when clicking on usernames in toots (still buggy though)
- Fixed navigation icons for inverted ambiences
- Better text contrast in profile pages
- Updated to Chinese translation (thanks to dashinfantry)

* Wed Jan 15 2020 1.0.3-4 [fork of Tooter 1.0.3]
- Website links in toots now open directly in browser since the used web scraper service is discontinued
- Profile page now shows full display name
- Changed send, content warning and add emoji icon in Conversation page for clarification
- Small changes to Chinese translation (thanks to dashinfantry)
- Updated and completed German and French translations

* Mon Jan 06 2020 1.0.3-3 [fork of Tooter 1.0.3]
- Update and rename harbour-tooter-zh.ts to harbour-tooter-zh_CN.ts for Chinese (China) language support - thanks to dashinfantry

* Sat Dec 28 2019 1.0.3-1 [fork of Tooter 1.0.3]
- Fixed broken Mastodon login (app built with Sailfish SDK 2.4)
- Fixed crash on certain notifications

Comments

Historyscholar's picture

I see chinese translation,thanks Can you add my profile options card?

Historyscholar's picture

no chinese translation again.

molan's picture

Should work now, just tested it on my Sailfish device in Chinese. There was also a small mistake in the Chinese translation file which caused an error. Thanks for reporting!

molan's picture

Thanks. I'll find out what's wrong.

tancent's picture

Thank you =) I've been missing this app on Sailfish and like your updates a lot. But the app still crashes pretty often when I open profiles of other users. Also, is there a link in the app to my own profile page? Keep up the good work!

molan's picture

Glad to hear you enjoy the app. I'm aware of the crashes and will try to find out what's wrong. There are also other things which need a fix. However, I don't have any previous experiences in developing Sailfish apps and it can be time-consuming to work on and understand code you didn't write yourself. So let's see what I can further change and implement.

kaulian's picture

Thanks for this fork

Historyscholar's picture

But I still don't see Chinese  translation:)

molan's picture

Please download the app again, it should work now. Thanks for letting me know :)

Historyscholar's picture