SailGoal

Update python3-lxml only for SailfishOS > 3.0.2.8!

Watch results and rankings of european soccer leagues!

This application shows results and standings of european football leagues. Use the pulley menus to navigate and click on the header of the first page to change the league. Feel free to write bug reports and feature requests in the comments on openrepos.net

Please add my repository, otherwise you have to build and install python3-lxml manually to run this application.

File harbour-sailgoal-0.2-12.noarch.rpm60.49 KB10/08/2016 - 21:34
File harbour-sailgoal-0.2-13.noarch.rpm60.66 KB18/09/2016 - 17:58
File harbour-sailgoal-0.2-14.noarch.rpm60.74 KB19/05/2017 - 18:19
File harbour-sailgoal-0.2-15.noarch.rpm56.69 KB12/10/2017 - 19:29
File harbour-sailgoal-0.2-16.noarch.rpm57.05 KB27/10/2017 - 10:23
File harbour-sailgoal-0.2-17.noarch.rpm66.07 KB01/12/2018 - 18:20
File harbour-sailgoal-0.2-18.noarch.rpm66.18 KB16/01/2019 - 22:04

0.2-18

• bug fix for bundesliga 1,2,3

0.2-17

• data source changed from http to https

0.2-16

• optimized ui, especially cover ui when 1-3 games take place at the same time
  • added a 5 min timer to update the view

0.2-15

• some ui changes for devices with higher resolutions like XperiaX and JollaC

0.2-14

• fix for 2.Bundesliga

0.2-13

• broken tables for 1.+2. Bundesliga fixed

0.2-12

• fixing 2.Bundesliga

0.2-11

• fixing 1.+2.Bundesliga (no promises that live ticker and match info works)

0.2-10

• bugfixing

0.2-9

• added match preview und live ticker for 1. and 2. Bundesliga (sorry, not possible for other european leagues because data is not available)
  • bugfixing

0.2-8

• fixed bug (updating after watching standings didn't work for some leagues)
  • fixed bug in league selection
  • date should follow system language now

0.2-7

• added more european leagues (not all tested, so there might be bugs)

0.2-6

• changed data source, old one was gone :/

0.2-5

• tiny update for final matchdays, enhanced cover view/actions

0.2-4

• added first league of portugal and second league of turkey
  • sorry, no bugfixing or new features due to lack of time

0.2-3

• league name corrections
  • app remembers last selected league
  • fixed some minor bugs

0.2-2

• fixed bug (not all matches got matchinfo)

0.2-1

• added cover functionality
  • added matchinfo (press on live or finished game)

0.1-2

• fix bug for ui and data in rankings
  • added swiss and 2nd spain league

Comments

24mu13's picture

Please put the code on GitHub..people could help with their contribution..

chris7chris's picture

I'll be patient. Thanks for all your effort.

chris7chris's picture

In the moment only 1. and 2. Bundesliga are working correctly.
De- and reinstalled a few times, pkcon refresh, new start of OS. Nothing helped. What can I do else to make it run?

EmaNymton's picture

Yes, the data source has changed and I have to adapt the parser, please be patient.

felixw's picture

Really great app. Works well on my XA2.

kevtufc's picture

Hi! Is the source code available for this, anywhere?

EmaNymton's picture

quoting myself:
"@open source: It is open source but I have no github-repository. You can see the source code on your device under '/usr/share/harbour-sailgoal'. It's just python and qml. But be warned, atm I'm not very proud of it and I think a lot things could be done better."
still valid! ;)

TMavica's picture

Also can u add more league?

TMavica's picture

Any news?

EmaNymton's picture

News about what? Did you try pkcon refresh?

I can't add more leagues.

TMavica's picture

Yes. Nil help

TMavica's picture

Nothing provide libpython3.4m.so.1.0 needed by python3-lxml-3.4.1-0.armv7hl

EmaNymton's picture

pkcon refresh
in terminal?

TMavica's picture

Cant install

idoki's picture

Great app :)

Works quite good on my Xperia X, but I am unfortunatly unable to install it on the XA2 (Installation error, just like for the Storeman app).

EmaNymton's picture

I don't own an XA2, so I can't test it. Is there a detailed error message on the command line?

bertjefred's picture

Too bad, then my team must play better haha Thanks for the great app anyway!

monkeyisland's picture

Hey thank you for fixing :)

bertjefred's picture

Is it possible to add the Dutch 2nd division?

EmaNymton's picture

no, sorry, dutch 2nd division is not available

monkeyisland's picture

Hi after updating my Jolla 1 on 3.0.1.11. 1. und 2. Bundesliga is not working anymore

EmaNymton's picture

nothing to do with update, source changed (again!), wait for update ;)

rob_k's picture

Great app. Would be even better when the standings could be reached with a swipe instead of a pull down. Still, well done.

chris7chris's picture

Thanks for updating.
Can you put my favourit team (1.FCN) to the first place? Would be great ;)

EmaNymton's picture

It's build in:

Swipe down and active portrait mode in settings menu, open standings in SailGoal an rotate your phone by 180°! Not first place, but CL! \o/

SCNR! ;P

P.S.: Vielleicht lässt Leverkusen ja Montag die drei Punkte da, dann wäre es nur Europa League.

chris7chris's picture

well, o.k., then somewhere in the middle of the standings would be great. A good coder can do that ;)

But thanks for the great app

carmenfdezb's picture

Unfortunately Sailgoal doesn't work in Sailfish3 :/

EmaNymton's picture

the data source changed from http to https, I'll try to adapt asap.

carmenfdezb's picture

Thank you!!

EmaNymton's picture

should be fixed, please update