Cargo Dock

A two-paned filemanager for Sailfish devices.

Features

• Access the Sailfish media locations, the SD card, and the Android storage
  • Access the complete filesystem if the device is in Developer Mode
  • Copy/link/delete files and directories
  • Rename files
  • Edit file permissions
  • Create new directories
  • Access network and cloud services
  • Preview images and music

Currently Supported Cloud Services

• Dropbox
  • WebDAV

Please report bugs and write your suggestions at project or my fork page.

Replacement Jolla 1 phone was donated by MooCrumpus

File harbour-cargodock-0.2.9-1.armv7hl.rpm230.54 KB19/08/2019 - 07:55
File harbour-cargodock-0.2.9-1.i486.rpm255.25 KB19/08/2019 - 07:55
File harbour-cargodock-0.2.8-4.armv7hl.rpm231.95 KB23/02/2019 - 01:26
File harbour-cargodock-0.2.8-4.i486.rpm255.04 KB23/02/2019 - 01:26
File harbour-cargodock-0.2.7-3.armv7hl.rpm220.86 KB16/07/2018 - 21:00
File harbour-cargodock-0.2.7-3.i486.rpm243.36 KB16/07/2018 - 21:00
File harbour-cargodock-0.2.6-3.armv7hl.rpm216.53 KB08/03/2018 - 00:37
File harbour-cargodock-0.2.6-3.i486.rpm238.02 KB08/03/2018 - 00:37

0.2.9-1

• [FIX] Fixed unresponsive OAuth2 page.
  • [UPD] Chinese translation by @dashinfantry

0.2.8-4

• [UPD] Chinese translation by @dashinfantry
  • [FIX] Due of messed xml syntax in zh_cn translation no translation files were included to package.

0.2.8-3

0.2.8-2

0.2.8-1

• [NEW] Added options to change sorting order for local filesystems. Can be found at Settings page.

0.2.7-3

0.2.7-2

• [FIX] Fake error when deleting files at DropBox location

0.2.7-1

• [FIX] Fixed infinite back navigation from Places in modern ui.
  • [FIX] Fixed using of unreachable models in classic ui.
  • [MISC] Changed wrap mode for internal text editor.
  • [NEW] Added basic "Tools" to manipulate files with external commands.

0.2.6-3

• [NEW] Simple editor for text/plain mime type and for *.desktop files. Press and hold preview text to enter edit mode.
  • [NEW] ES locale added to package. Thanks to @carmenfdezb

0.2.6-2

• [FIX] Some more strings are translatable.
  • [FIX] Updated nl translation with actual fields

0.2.6-1

• [NEW] Added new-ui branch interface as an option.

0.2.5-1

• [NEW] Folder properties.
  • [IMPROVED] Most of UI strings were prepared for translation
  • [MISC] Debug output to console is optional now
  • [MISC] "server_modified" is now used for DB files

Comments

glanternier's picture

Ok. Thanks for the hard work !!

glanternier's picture

Are you going to update the Jolla store as well?

Wedmer's picture

I've no access there for this application. I'll try to do something

glanternier's picture

Thanks for the update ! The Dropbox login page works again :-)

Pohli's picture

Version number on About page is not updated in version 2.9.

Wedmer's picture

I think version information will be changed to represent package version.

Wedmer's picture

Finally found why embeded browser was't working properly.

sdworks's picture

I'm a fan of the app, among other functionality, it was the easiest way to connect to my dropbox. But lately the dropbox access seems to be broken; on the login screen the buttons to click to login seem to be grayed out and don't react to touch. Can this be fixed or is it too complicated? Would be great if you could make it work again ... Thx in advance.

Wedmer's picture

It requires new OAuth system. I'm working on it. Also this will help with other cloud services.

glanternier's picture

I cannot add a Dropbox account anymore after update to 3.0.3.9. The login page to authorize the app on Dropbox is very small and the "sign in" button doesn't respond.

Wedmer's picture

Looks like embedded browser has some problems with javascript.

glanternier's picture

Is that something that can be resolved within the app or an SFOS bug? If it's related to SFOS then we need to report it on "Jolla Together".

Wedmer's picture

It may be changes on auth page. So, some things should be changed in the app.

glanternier's picture

Do you plan to fix it? Cargo was my only way to access my Dropbox on the go, and I use Dropbox everyday for work :-(

Wedmer's picture

As I've some free time it will be fixed.

glanternier's picture

Thanks :-)

Pelzlurch's picture

Thany for Coargo Dock!!!

Unfortunately, I can't get my Nextcloud connected.

Wedmer's picture

I can't help without steps to reproduce problem.

Pelzlurch's picture

Hi Wedmer,

have you got my PM? I've wrote you the steps and sent you account data for testing.

Wedmer's picture

Yes, I have. I'll test it as soon as I have free time.

anasyntes's picture

Did you get hold of a phone?

Wedmer's picture

Here was image of device. Removed as OR doesn't allow size modificators for image.

Wedmer's picture

It's somewhere on the way to local post office.

mase's picture

Can you add an operation for moving? Creating empty textfiles would also be nice.

Wedmer's picture

No problem. I'll check if it can be done with current architecture.

knuth_'s picture

Hello,

I have installed Cargo Dock and added my Dropbox-Account. I can see and download files. I have simple .txt-files which I want to edit while I go.

1. Is it possible while the files are still in Dropbox?
2. If not, I am fine with editing files after downloading - but how to upload it again?

Thx

1. Not for now

2. Yes, just copy from dropbox location to any local place. After editing just copy file back. It should overwrite old version.

mase's picture

Creating and extracting archives would be nice.

Wedmer's picture

For now you can try "tools" feature with some command line utilities

objectifnul's picture

Yes and no: Schturman's patch probably tries to edit something that exists in original cargodock but not in your fork.