FileCase

Another file manager for Sailfish.
Supports Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive and WebDAV services.
You can extract and compress using this app too.

This is a preview version. You may find bugs and some functions may change in future versions.

Help translating to your language here:

Donate to support development:
Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MZTSYYJBWZXD2

File filecase-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm364.34 KB24/06/2015 - 21:15
File filecase-0.1-2.armv7hl.rpm388.92 KB02/07/2015 - 03:04
File filecase-0.1-3.armv7hl.rpm390.09 KB03/07/2015 - 16:42
File filecase-0.1-4.armv7hl.rpm389.47 KB05/07/2015 - 01:55
File filecase-0.1-5.armv7hl.rpm400.2 KB25/08/2015 - 20:25
File filecase-0.1-6.armv7hl.rpm448.69 KB24/09/2015 - 06:11
File filecase-0.1-7.armv7hl.rpm432.87 KB01/10/2015 - 15:48
File filecase-0.1-8.i486.rpm521.58 KB13/10/2015 - 20:10
File filecase-0.1-8.armv7hl.rpm428.57 KB13/10/2015 - 20:10
File filecase-0.2-0.armv7hl.rpm453.22 KB01/05/2016 - 01:14
0.0.1-7:
- Fixed get shared link for OneDrive and Google Drive
- Fixed OneDrive transfers issue (auth error)
- Fixed Dropbox upload folder
- Fixed WebDav upload folder
- Fixed transfers page issues
- Added extract apk files
- Updated info banner

0.0.1-6:
- Don't remove completed transfers from list
- Added desktop files to text viewer/editor
- Fixed missing text in file viewer/editor
- Added missing icons for some filetypes
- Sailfish 1.1.9.28 support

0.0.1-5:
- Added custom port to webdav
- Fixed some issues

0.0.1-4:
- Fixed webdav service (owncloud based)
- Fixed cut files/folders in clipboard

0.0.1-3:
- Fixed upload files to cloud services

0.0.1-2:
- Added swipe to go back
- Added http support for webdav (not tested)

Comments

Historyscholar's picture

Awesome

Historyscholar's picture

Do you still maintain this app?

Markkyboy's picture

no, this app is no longer maintained.

DameCENO's picture

As you can see, I wouldn't be seeking for help if the line wasn't missing, any help you could provide me would be appreciated, even the modified file to simply overwrite this one that is missing the line. The other line to edit is present, just this TransfersDelegate.qml that lacks the line

DameCENO's picture

hi guys. i need help with Filecase startup issues. The line to edit in TransfersDelegate.qml is inexistant, I have no way to get it fix, can someone please help me. Thanks in advance

Markkyboy's picture

I've just edited the very line you say is missing. Works fine for me. By the way, fyi, 'non-existent' is the expression you're looking for :)

DameCENO's picture

Thanks for reply Markkyboy, I tried everything possible, installed all versions, latest version, on 2.0 then 2.2 SFOS no luck, here is a sample of my TransfersDelegate.qml which line edit should solve the white startup screen

import QtQuick 2.0

property string path
property string mode
property string filesize
property string transfered
property real progress
property string service

property string lname: name.toLowerCase()
property string lprev: image.source

property bool showVideo: lprev.indexOf("/usr/share/file
case")==-1 &&
(lname.indexOf(".mp4")>-1 || l
name.indexOf(".avi")>-1 || lname.indexOf(".3gp")>-1
|| lname.indexOf(".wmv")>-1 |
| lname.indexOf(".mpeg")>-1)

width: parent.width
clip: true

Connections {
target: utilities
onProgressChanged: {
//console.log("TRANSFERING: " + filename + " "
+ val)
if (path == link) {
progress = val;
transfered = curprog;
}
}
}

Thumbnail {
id: image

Markkyboy's picture

Here's Filecase with TransfersDelegate already edited and tested on my Jolla1 under SFOS 3.0; repackaged using rpmrebuild.

objectifnul's picture

Thx! For those who don't like Dropbox => http://desguin.net/u/filecase

DameCENO's picture

Thanks man, downloading asap, although I am not ready for 3.0 I will update my Jolla to 2.2 and install it as I had to reset my new device yet again. Markkyboy thank you

Update: works flawlessly on 2.2

kolter's picture

Что-то не запускаеться.

MartiMasa's picture

Yes please @CepriPerez upload the Sourcecode e.g. to GitLab! BTW, thanks all for patching the startup+SDcard issue! Works like a charm again ;-)

Markkyboy's picture

Cepi is no longer a Sailfish user. Seems he will not be back any time soon.

cvp's picture

Can you upload the Sourcecode?

olf's picture

As the manual changes needed to let FileCase run properly under SailfishOS 2.2.0 and higher are spread over a couple of posts here, a quick wrap up:

Alter as Root user these two files in /usr/share/filecase/qml/pages/, so that their diff output of the original against their patched version (diff A B) is:

• TransfersDelegate.qml for eliminating the start-up issue
    145c145
    < _hasValueLabel: false
    ---
    > //_hasValueLabel: false

• FoldersPanel.qml for adapting the path to SD-card
    28c28
    < { name: qsTr("SD Card"), folder: sdfolder, icon: "file:///usr/share/filecase/icons/toolbar-sdcard.png" }
    ---
    > { name: qsTr("SD Card"), folder: "/run/media/nemo", icon: "file:///usr/share/filecase/icons/toolbar-sdcard.png" }
objectifnul's picture

Thx!!!

elio88's picture

Hi! I'm new in Jolla's world and my question is: how can I modify this lines? With StarAsRoot for Filetug or StarAsRoot for File-browser I can modify the lines but not saving them. Thanks

Markkyboy's picture

Use terminal.

elio88's picture

Ok :) but which commands have I to write? Sadly, I don't know them.
Thanks

Markkyboy's picture

Okay, fair enough :)

For starters, install nano (a file editor); `devel-su pkcon install nano`. Nano replaces Vi/Vim (the default editor for SFOS) but I am not proficient with Vi/Vim so I use `nano`.

It is always a great idea to back up a file you are about to edit. For me, I like to make a backup of the file to /home/nemo but you can save the file wherever you like;
`devel-su cp /usr/share/filecase/qml/pages/TransfersDelegate.qml /home/nemo` (saving the file in the root of nemo (home)).

Once you have Nano installed, you can then use the following commands to edit the file;
`devel-su nano /usr/share/filecase/qml/pages/TransfersDelegate.qml` - edit the right lines and save the file; CTRL +X then Y then enter (file now saved/changes made - restart app).

Generally, for files edited within /use/share/* - restarting  the app is enough to see if your changes have worked. Files editied within `/usr/share/lipstick-jolla-home-qt5/*` usually means lipstick will need to be restarted to see the changes you've made. (systemctl --user restart lipstick.service).

Good luck, if you get stuck, leave a message here, I'll do my best to help asap :)

elio88's picture

Thank you very much! Now it works!!!

zagrim's picture

On SailfishX (Xperia X) the app opens up with a blank white screen :(

Markkyboy's picture

Have you read through the comments?

This app is unsupported, the author is no longer maintaining this application.

zagrim's picture

Aw, sorry Markkyboy, sloppy reading from my part. Too bad it's unsupported, since there don't seem to be that many alternatives, either.

Markkyboy's picture

Agreed. I use File Browser from Jolla Store and Filetug from Openrepos, neither are the full package I would like, but I've got used to using them in combination with each other, then of course, there is the 'built-in' Sailfish Browser which I use for bluetoothing files off the device. 5 years passes by and still we don;t have a complete solution, so yeah, a shame Cepi Perez no longer develops for SFOS and this app in particular.

Marzanna's picture

How do I copy a folder from webdav to phone memory? I long tap on folder, select copy icon then go to phone memory but I can't paste :(

mousse04's picture

What's the exact line ?

At 145 I have : _hasValueLabel: false

But commented that line did't fix the blank screen issue.

Markkyboy's picture

When you say 'blank screen' do you actually mean white screen?

Also, when commenting a line out, I tend to use 2 forward slashes, like this;
//_hasValueLabel: false

Marold's picture

Hi, after last udate when I open filecase I got just blank white screen :( Can any1 help me ? Thanks in advance !

Markkyboy's picture

Yeah, try reading through all the comments here ;)