Meecast Daemon

File harbour-meecast-daemon-0.7-10.armv7hl.rpm753.43 KB21/04/2015 - 20:54
File harbour-meecast-daemon-0.8-1.armv7hl.rpm793.24 KB14/10/2015 - 09:15
File harbour-meecast-daemon-0.8-1.i486.rpm910.45 KB04/11/2015 - 18:22
File harbour-meecast-daemon-0.9-3.i486.rpm918.72 KB12/02/2017 - 22:52
File harbour-meecast-daemon-0.9-3.armv7hl.rpm794.29 KB12/02/2017 - 22:52

* Add translations for "Last update:" in event view

Comments

depscribe's picture

Problem on Xperia X running Sailfish X 2.2.1.18: The little weather bug appears, but it is visible only if you look at the jpegs in ~/.cache/harbour-meecast/. That's because the images are bigger than the screen, and whatever it is that crops the pictures cuts off the part with the weather bug!

Ingvix's picture

Is this suppose to work on 2.0.0.10? It only show an odd little box on the upper right corner always when the ambience is visible. Also seems to remove the wallpaper at some occasions, leaving black background.

coderus's picture

i486 build please :)

vasvlad's picture

Done.

Mick's picture

Would it be possible to include the option to specify the location that the widget appears?

I also use Quickbar which clashes with the position of the weather widget.

vasvlad's picture

Hi

Do you use meecast-lockscreen  https://openrepos.net/content/vasvlad/meecast-lockscreen ?

Vlad.

Mick's picture

Yes, I followed the link in the Meecast-Settings and installed it through there.

Do I have to have Patchmanager installed as well?

This is a screenshot of what I get when running both apps together.

vasvlad's picture

Hi again

Try to create (or modify) the file

/home/nemo/.config/harbour-meecast/lockscreen.conf

This file have to includes those strings:

y_position=650
x_position=100

BR,

Vlad.

Mick's picture

Thanks.

I'll try that when I get a bit of free time.

smurfy's picture

Works great, except it seams it does not survive device reboots.
I always have to restart the daemon manually to keep the event view data up2date. If not the eventview info is stuck.

I only use deamon, standalone and eventview. No lockscreen weather.

osmarcelo's picture

How can I uninstall this app?

vasvlad's picture

Use application Warehouse to do it.

Sasq's picture

Version 0.6 works correctly. Good job Vlad.Thanks for it.

Cobra_JM's picture

Version 6 works better, sometimes jamming and updates over the long term than the set

google translator

Mitlovan's picture

Нет автообновления.=(

Cobra_JM's picture

установить версию 2

google translator

Cobra_JM's picture

unfortunately still go back to version 2 because what the weather update accidentally in version 3, 4, 5 , and not as I have set at 1 hour,

meecast ver. 9.16

google translator

Sasq's picture

I have the same problem. Only version 0.2 updates weather correctly - just like set in the main program. I have the last version of MeeCast.

vasvlad's picture

Please try to set 15 minutes interval for updating.

Vlad.

Cobra_JM's picture

I set at 15 minutes interval, but freshened after 2 hours

im back to version 2

google translator

vasvlad's picture

Hmm. I will try to find the source of this problem.

Vlad

adman's picture

The widget has stopped on 18 januari. And it's stil raining....

vasvlad's picture

Try to reboot your device.

adman's picture

even after a reboot no respons from the Meecast deamon. I can't uninstal in Warehouse to reinstal. What can be the problem?

eisen's picture

after installing the update twice it works fine, thank you, its a great widget!!!

adman's picture

After switching ambiance no widget anymore. Nothing hapens after reboot, etc. How to uninstal?

vasvlad's picture

You can use Warehouse for uninstall package 'MeeCast Daemon'

jerkku's picture

After the latest update, I dont see anything in the lockscreen. It worked fine just a day ago..
I tried all the settings and booting the phone but nothing helped.
Nevertheless, great app and keep up the good work!

Edit.
I uninstalled and reinstalled it and now its working again.
Awesome!!

birdzhang's picture

It looks very awesome!!!

daveinuk's picture

I've installed and updated, have the right version number etc, nothing shows. Any clues ?