Storeman

Native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

ATTENTION!

• Starting from version 0.1.10 Storeman uses Sailfish Secrets for authorization. It can be quite buggy, so please let me known if you have any troubles with authorization
  • If you have any troubles with installing, removing or updating packages after the system upgrade try to run devel-su pkcon refresh in the terminal app
  • Storeman can still be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Authorize to OpenRepos.net using Sailfish Secrets for secure storing of credentials
  • Comment, reply to comments, edit and delete own comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Hide any categories of applications
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks (offline only)
  • Initial support for backups (offline only)
  • Rate applications

File harbour-storeman-0.2.5-1.sfos3_.3.i486.rpm350.68 KB22/03/2021 - 23:06
File harbour-storeman-0.2.5-1.sfos4_.0.armv7hl.rpm315.57 KB22/03/2021 - 23:06
File harbour-storeman-0.2.5-1.sfos4_.0.i486.rpm350.83 KB22/03/2021 - 23:06
File harbour-storeman-0.2.5-1.sfos4_.0.aarch64.rpm328.81 KB22/03/2021 - 23:06

2021-03-22 • 0.2.5

• Add configuration for the My backup utility
  • Search installed packages by unlocalized name
  • Add "Update all" action to the updates notification
  • Better notifications
  • Use fancy headers for the changelog and comments pages
  • AboutPage.qml: Replace the link to GitHub issues with the in-app link to the OpenRepos.net page
  • AboutPage.qml: Remove the "unofficial" word from the app description
  • AboutPage.qml: Add a note about reporting issues
  • Add Estonian (thanks to Priit Jõerüüt)
  • Update other translations and translator model

2020-11-29 • 0.2.3

• Add Tatar (thanks to Rustem Abzalov) and update other translations
  • Fix notifications on repo modification
  • Fix again handling of package transactions status
  • Fix and enhance page of local RPM files: show version and description of RPMs, prevent the page from twitching on opening

Full changelog.

Comments

yajo's picture

Really nice app :)
Great work!

DarkTuring's picture

In storeman can you add more actions when selecting one or multiple, such as Delete (already included, Move, Permissions (on selected), Copy

Sorry but I'm not sure I've understood your message(

babba22's picture

Hi! Since update 2.1.2 of sfos whenever I try to open an application's page, storeman freezes. I tried to launch it from terminal to see what was happening but it does not print any error... btw, I'm using a Jolla 1: please tell me how can I help to debug

Hi,

It doesn't print errors because it's a release version. I am planning to release a new version this weekend so I suggest to wait for it and look if it fixes your issue.

babba22's picture

Ok, I'll wait :+1:

Markkyboy's picture

Hi Osetr,

any plans to make the voting system (yellow stars) usable within Storeman?,. .....I noticed that some apps have 2000+ downloads and 1 vote, perhaps with the voting system being functional, we could turn that around.

Regards,
Markkyboy

Hi,

Currently the OpenRepos API doesn't support this feature. You can add an issue here.

Markkyboy's picture

New category added to Openrepos; Public Transport.

osetr's picture

Thanks, I will add it with the next release.

247's picture

Seems that storeman is not retrieving updates anymore...

Ingvix's picture

Storeman does not seem to check if commenting for an app is disabled. This can be a bit confusing and I was wondering earlier why didn't my comment appear in FBReader's comment section before I took a look at the openrepos page.

Fixed!))

Markkyboy's picture

Hi,
quick question; hows does your About Storeman page retrieve the app version(Storeman 0.0.15)?, I've had a look in Storeman's About.qml, but it doesn't reveal anything that I can see..?, is this info buried in a bin file?, I'd like to have this bit of magic for my About.qml page :)
Thanks,

osetr's picture

Also note that it seems that qmake doesn't know when the difinition of version changes so before releasing make sure that your harbour-*.cpp file was recompiled with the actual version definition (I just delete the appropriate object file on every release).

Hi,

You should set your application version with

QGuiApplication::setApplicationVersion()

in the c++ part to be able to use

Qt.application.version

in the QML part.

To automate it you can take the version number from the RPM YAML or spec file by adding

QMakeOptions:
- VERSION=%{version}

to the YAML file or

%qtc_qmake5 \
VERSION=%{version}

to the spec file and definition to the qmake project file

DEFINES += APP_VERSION=\\\"$$VERSION\\\".

Source

Alex's picture

I deactivated all my openrepos repositories via 'Storeman > This device > Software sources > deactivate all software sources', upgraded my device to SailfishOS 2.1.2.3 and now I am unable to re-activate my repositories since there is no option in the pulley menu.

How to I activate my repositories now?

osetr's picture

You can enable your repos with terminal: https://together.jolla.com/question/33581/how-to-disable-openrepos-repos...

I'll fix the menu in the next release.

minitreintje's picture

I use an Oneplus X with 2.1.0.11 and commenting works fine here

DarkTuring's picture

Installed newest app 0.0.15-2 but commenting does not work on Aquafish with 2.1.0.11. Please test with that SFOS version and see if you can comment on apps. The comment when posted in Open Repos worked just fine.

When pressing and holding comment to edit (in Storemam APP) it also does not allow comment editing for comments i created in Open Repos as a workaround.

osetr's picture

I have only one device and I don't want do downgrade my SFOS version but I can send you a debug version of Storeman for testing. If you then send me your logs I would try to fix it.

I confirm this bug and will fix it next release.

DarkTuring's picture

Great thank you osetr!

247's picture

Latest update solved the problem...thanks...

247's picture

The app is only launching from launching from teminal from latest update...

osetr's picture

Can you show me the output of
xdg-open /usr/share/applications/harbour-storeman.desktop

247's picture

sorry for the late reply but this is what happens if i give your command

osetr's picture

Yes I have the same output but I can launch Storeman with the desktop file.

247's picture

well will wait for a possible fix anyway :)

minitreintje's picture

Hi,
Would it be possible to open Openrepos.net links to other apps (in descriptions, ...) in Storeman. Currently, they are handled als any other link which opens the browser.