YTPlayer [Fork]

This is a fork of YTPlayer.

Help to translate YTPlayer to your language!

harbour-ytplayer-0.5.6-2.armv7hl.rpm3.49 MB24/06/2017 - 22:24
harbour-ytplayer-0.5.7-3.armv7hl.rpm3.66 MB10/01/2018 - 01:50
harbour-ytplayer-0.5.7-3.i486.rpm3.67 MB10/01/2018 - 01:50
harbour-ytplayer-0.5.7-4.armv7hl.rpm3.66 MB19/01/2018 - 20:40
harbour-ytplayer-0.5.7-4.i486.rpm3.67 MB19/01/2018 - 20:40

0.5.7-4 (Unofficial release):

• Update Hungarian translation
  • Add Portuguese (Brazil) translation (partial finished)

0.5.7-3 (Unofficial release):

• Finish Hungarian translation

0.5.7-2 (Unofficial release):

• Add Hungarian translation (partial finished)
  • Add Japanese translation (partial finished)
  • Update other translations
  • Update youtube-dl to 2018.01.07

0.5.6-5 (Unofficial release):

• Update Greek translation

0.5.6-4 (Unofficial release):

• Add Greek (partial finished)
  • Add Turkish (partial finished)
  • Update other translations
  • Update youtube-dl to 2017.09.11

0.5.6-3 (Unofficial release):

• Enable Suomi translation
  • Update youtube-dl to 2017.08.27.1

0.5.6-2 (Unofficial release):

• Revert youtube-dl extractors

0.5.6-1 (Unofficial release):

• Update youtube-dl to 2017.06.23
  • Add Finnish translation from the Transifex
  • Fix subscribe/unsibscribe button
  • Disable youtube-dl extractors other than youtube to reduce package file size

0.5.5-1 (Unofficial release):

• Update youtube-dl to 2017.05.26
  • Open Youtube links from the video overview page with the application

0.5.4-6 (Unofficial release):

0.5.4-5 (Unofficial release):

• Update YouTubeDL to 2017.04.14
  • Build with the latest SDK version

0.5.4-2 (Unofficial release):

• Update YouTubeDL to 2016.05.10

0.5.4:

• Update YouTubeDL to 2015.12.09

0.5.3:

• Update YoutubeDL to version 2015.11.15
  • Add Polish translation

Comments

akikk88's picture

sailfish x need youtube app what works!! :/

osetr's picture

I totally agree with you, but I can do nothing with Sailfish X.

Kelmi's picture

Damn.. Perhaps some day this will be fixed.

Kelmi's picture

I noticed when I'm in videoplayer itself and there is option to choose video quality (bottom pulley menu), well that's very difficult choose lower quality setting because your finger should be just exactly right position (when you swipe to upwards of sceen).

My device is xperia x (f5121) ( Sailfish os 2.1.3.7)

So I think this be caused by xperia x fullhd display ..

Hopefully you understand what I mean and at least create report for developers of this ytplayer.

osetr's picture

Hi,

Unfortunately I have no Xperia device so I cannot test the app on it. The original developer of YTPlayer has abandoned his work but I trying to rewrite the player with YouTube IFrame API. I hope I'll manage with it and new player will solve issues including those on Xperia.

OpenDen's picture

Great app. With pleasure I use it. That's just not enough search through the channel

akikk88's picture

Not work so well with sailfish X. Videos lags all the time.

247's picture

Unfortunately it fails 50% of times...but well don't worry...by the way...lot of times if i use the time bar to move inside the video it simply does nothing...is this solvable or it is related to the other bug?

osetr's picture

Honestly I don't know. I didn't study sources in details. I could try to implement IFrame player which should solve many issues if I have time. But I don't know how good the performance would be.

247's picture

Would it be nice to have the no stream error fixed...or is it just impossible?

osetr's picture

As I know YouTube does not have a native API for platforms other than Android. So it's not possible just show a Youtube video with a native player. Possible solutions are to embed an IFrame YouTube player into a webview or to use youtube-dl to search for streams. YTPlayes uses youtube-dl.

akikk69's picture

But if i get finnish support, it's fine to me :)

akikk69's picture

Last videos of my subsciptions channels.

akikk69's picture

If i go subscriptions and there last videos, there it's show me wrong videos. I mean can that show same way like android youtube player.

osetr's picture
akikk69's picture

Can you fix subscribe/unsibscribe button, or is it hard? Sorry my bad english i'm finnish dude :D

osetr's picture

I thought I've already fixed it( Can you describe your issue more detailed?

English is not my native language too))

akikk69's picture

Ok! Thank you very match :)

akikk69's picture

Can you enabled that any soon? :)

osetr's picture

Of course! I'll do it today. I've also asked tworaz to give me rights to manage the translations.

akikk69's picture

I have versio 0.5.6-2 and no finnish support. Can you give that plz? :)

osetr's picture

Oh, I've added the Finnish translation file but forgotten to enable it.

akikk69's picture

Coming updates? Finnish support plz. :)

osetr's picture

Coming updates?

What kind of updates do you want to see?))

Finnish support plz.

Finnish is already here. Doesn't it work?

florifreeman's picture

720p Videos stuttering in Jolla Phone

Ancelad's picture

I don't have any problems with 720p videos (Jolla C SFOS 2.1.1.12). Is it possible to add streams watching feature?

Ingvix's picture

I'd love to have live streams supported too.

Caballlero's picture

I upgraded to harbour-ytplayer-0.5.6-1 then not work any more. "MessageError: [ Can not get stream to reproduce ]" Also can you give a little more buffers..i have an issue to reproduce 720p too.

thanks ...

osetr's picture

Did you upgrade from a version from the OpenRepos or the Harbour?

Caballlero's picture

I use Warehouse. version  0.5.5-1 worked to me, but current version not work, maybe something it wrong related to   [ Disable youtube-dl extractors other than youtube to reduce package file size ]