Storeman

Your rating: None Average: 5 (62 votes)

Unofficial native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

WARNING! Storeman is at its early stage of development and can be unstable! Application name does not affiliated to any other software.

NOTE: Sailfish OS 2.1.4 / Lapuanjoki store client (0.12.8-10.7.1.jolla) obsoletes all Storeman versions to 0.0.15 inclusive. If you've upgraded to Lapuanjoki and Storeman has been removed then you can try Storeman v0.0.16 or higher.

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List installed applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Comment, reply to comments and edit comments for apps
  • Use button panel to add HTML tags when typing comments (hint: select text and then click a button to wrap it with a tag)
  • Initial support for apps bookmarks
  • Initial support for backups
  • Show categories on the applications page - tap a category label to show all related applications
  • Rate applications
  • Find and manage local RPM files

Supported locales:

Report an issue:

Development:

Donations:

Latest binaries also available at Mer Project Open Build Service.

File harbour-storeman-0.0.21-2.armv7hl.rpm281.12 KB19/03/2018 - 23:48
File harbour-storeman-0.0.26-1.i486.rpm309.06 KB24/05/2018 - 00:29
File harbour-storeman-0.0.27-1.armv7hl.rpm294.29 KB08/06/2018 - 21:52
File harbour-storeman-0.0.27-1.i486.rpm311.2 KB08/06/2018 - 21:52
File harbour-storeman-0.0.28-1.armv7hl.rpm267.68 KB20/07/2018 - 23:38
File harbour-storeman-0.0.28-1.i486.rpm285.69 KB20/07/2018 - 23:38

2018-07-20 • 0.0.28-1

• Notifications: Don't open a page on tap if it's already openned
  • Force update repos on the update timer reset
  • ApplicationPage.qml: Add the option to reload data
  • ScreenshotPage.qml: use the FullscreenContentPage for screenshots (like in the Store app)
  • Use the system theme icon as a default app icon
  • Update Silica usage (use openMenu in ListItem instead of showMenu)
  • Fix some bugs

Full changelog.

Comments

msava's picture

Finally, a somewhat decent OpenRepos.net app.
Many thanks!

Alex's picture

Hey @osetr,

just for you to know - the following is a quote from this Sailfish OS community meeting:

PSA: the next upgrade will remove harbour-warehouse and harbour-storeman, and we're calling community's help to get involved and upgrade the package-kit api that the next upgrade will change

Hi,

Thank you though we're already informed about packagekit upgrade. I pushed some changes to the Storeman git and I planning to release a new version in short time.

If some want to test new Storeman it could be found here.

atlochowski's picture

Thanks for this new version. Tried to install, installation failed "

rpm -i harbour-storeman-0.0.15-2.armv7hl.rpm
błąd: Niespełnione zależności:
        harbour-storeman <= 0.0.15 jest zastępowane przez (zainstalowane) store-client-0.12.8-10.7.1.jolla.armv7hl"

But it's possible to install it with --nodeps option.

osetr's picture

I've increased the version of Storeman, check the link. As I understand you're using the new Sailfish OS release (I haven't upgraded yet).

atlochowski's picture

Thanks. It's ok now.

mautz's picture

New build sadly doesn't work: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1541218&postcount=23

EDIT: Seems to work, when installing with rpm -i --nodeps

TMavica's picture

It works. by the way, would you made a nice coverpage for it?

osetr's picture

Yes I would, but it has a low priority in my TODO list))

Kelmi's picture

Next update coming soon? It would be great to see storeman background cover with shortcuts/quick buttons like warehouse app contains (search and refresh).

I would like to donate osetr and hopefully he got time and motivation to improve storeman. Storeman is core of apps so IMO polishing it is highest priority!

osetr's picture

For last months I haven't got much free time but I'm doing my best!

akikk88's picture

Thanks now works fine!!!! :)

akikk88's picture

Ok!

akikk88's picture

I can't comment any more in storeman app! coming update what fix that? :)

osetr's picture

I hope so. As a workaround try to relogin manually.

yajo's picture

Really nice app :)
Great work!

DarkTuring's picture

In storeman can you add more actions when selecting one or multiple, such as Delete (already included, Move, Permissions (on selected), Copy

Sorry but I'm not sure I've understood your message(

babba22's picture

Hi! Since update 2.1.2 of sfos whenever I try to open an application's page, storeman freezes. I tried to launch it from terminal to see what was happening but it does not print any error... btw, I'm using a Jolla 1: please tell me how can I help to debug

Hi,

It doesn't print errors because it's a release version. I am planning to release a new version this weekend so I suggest to wait for it and look if it fixes your issue.

babba22's picture

Ok, I'll wait :+1:

Markkyboy's picture

Hi Osetr,

any plans to make the voting system (yellow stars) usable within Storeman?,. .....I noticed that some apps have 2000+ downloads and 1 vote, perhaps with the voting system being functional, we could turn that around.

Regards,
Markkyboy

Hi,

Currently the OpenRepos API doesn't support this feature. You can add an issue here.

Markkyboy's picture

New category added to Openrepos; Public Transport.

osetr's picture

Thanks, I will add it with the next release.

247's picture

Seems that storeman is not retrieving updates anymore...

Ingvix's picture

Storeman does not seem to check if commenting for an app is disabled. This can be a bit confusing and I was wondering earlier why didn't my comment appear in FBReader's comment section before I took a look at the openrepos page.

Fixed!))