Storeman

Your rating: None Average: 5 (14 votes)

Unofficial native OpenRepos.net client for Sailfish OS

WARNING! It's a very early alpha version! Application name does not affiliated to any other software.

NEED HELP! Please, help to choose an icon for the Storeman.

Current features:

• List recently updated applications
  • List, add/remove, enable/disable repositories
  • Show applications info similar to the official Jolla store client
  • Install/remove applications
  • All lists are scrollable, data is loaded in the background
  • Search for applications
  • Tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment
  • List categories and apps by categories
  • Comment, reply to comments and edit comments for apps

Supported locales:

harbour-storeman-0.0.7-1.armv7hl.rpm179.68 KB20/07/2017 - 00:37
harbour-storeman-0.0.7-1.i486.rpm189.34 KB20/07/2017 - 00:37
harbour-storeman-0.0.7-2.armv7hl.rpm180.43 KB21/07/2017 - 00:48
harbour-storeman-0.0.7-2.i486.rpm189.86 KB21/07/2017 - 00:48

2017-07-21 • 0.0.7-2

• Improve comments page appearance
  • Fix comment field jumps when typing in landscape mode
  • Update translations

2017-07-20 • 0.0.7-1

• Fix version comparing
  • Use package update time instead of OpenRepos page update time
  • Add ability to comment, reply to comments and edit comments
  • Add device and authorisation pages
  • Reverse comments list
  • Mark the developers' and yours comments like in the Store client
  • Some UI improvements
  • Update translations and add Danish translation

2017-07-11 • 0.0.6-1

• Allow all orientations
  • Do not highlight app information label on short press or flick
  • Better update month label
  • Better view placeholder for the search page
  • Update translations
  • Add Finnish (Finland)
  • Add Hungarian (Hungary)

2017-07-10 • 0.0.5-1

• Add categories page
  • Update translations (add French, Italian and Spanish translations)

2017-07-09 • 0.0.4-1

• Add about page
  • Add Dutch, German, Polish and Swedish translations (thanks to the community, details are on the Transifex project page)
  • New awesome application icon by Laurent_C <l.chambon@gmail.com>
  • Improve comments list (add link to an original comment for replies, better timestamp label)
  • Update recently updated apps list

2017-07-04 • 0.0.3-1

• Add search page
  • Fix freezing after installation/removing
  • Better information about available app version

2017-07-03 • 0.0.2-2

• Install polkit rules to remove Warehouse dependency

2017-07-03 • 0.0.2-1

• Fix typo in the recent apps page
  • Fix not loading when network is not available

2017-07-03 • 0.0.1-1

• Initial release

Comments

osetr's picture

This feature is in my TODO list.

gedeon's picture

Hi, well done for your work, this client is wonderful!

For me also the comment function is realy missing, I hope there is a way to add it somehow, because it is so awkward that need to open a web browser to write a comment every time :( .

But anyway this client was needed long time ago! ;)

carmenfdezb's picture

Hi osetr! Thank you for developing this app, it's a great app!! Could you add an option to enable/disable all repositories? It will be very useful because it's recommended to disable all repositories in Openrepos before the device is updated

osetr's picture

Surely, I will add such an option.

Caballlero's picture

Number-version in AboutPage are not showed as well from the last 2 releases. still 0.0.4

- openbox

- openfish

- openrepos

MooCrumpus's picture

Better Name?

SailorWare
Chandler
Harbour
Kobold

ade's picture

It seems it doesn't handle version compares the correct way.
Version 0.9.0 of an app is seens as an upgrade over 0.12.0 (the 9 is greater than the 1 from number 12) and tells me an update is available.
Nice to see development progress on the openrepos part via this app btw!

osetr's picture

Thank you for your reply. I'll try to fix it.

manisblack's picture

Thank you for your work, very good application

TMavica's picture

Sometimes it crash itself

Laurent_C's picture

About Finnish language, I started to do it but it's only at 70%. In fact, it's only my third language and some sentences are too complicated for me. So, if some Finnish can come on Transifex to help, they are welcome.

Hartzi's picture

I can check this. I noticed that there's some incorrect translations, some "finglish" etc.

osetr's picture

Feel free to join the Transifex team)

Hartzi's picture

I updated & fixed the finnish translation. Hopefully everything is ok now.

Laurent_C's picture

Great! Kiitos.

elros34's picture

Please add landscape support in pages.

_defaultPageOrientations: defaultAllowedOrientations

osetr's picture

It's not clear but now you can tap on the "Reply to" label on the comments list to navigate to the original comment

Laurent_C's picture

Great! It has definitely replace Warehouse in my side. I will check now to help for the French language.

lkdhf's picture

Great work, thanks. If commenting functionality won't be possible (so replying to other comments is impossible too), they probably don't need to be 'clickable'. Right now they always get selected for a split second when scrolling.

Schturman's picture

Very good, thanks! One thing I noticed after installation, a few minutes ago I uploaded one app to openrepos. Now when I open page of this app in your store, it not show me that my app installed and not show changelog. On the old my apps all is ok.

osetr's picture

Hi,

About changelog. I cannot see the changelog entry in the openrepos reply for your package. See https://openrepos.net/api/v1/apps/10115

About installation. I tried to install with pkcon but there was an error of unsutisfied dependency. On the other hand storeman can install it and considering the above it is a bug. I'll try to fix it this evening.

Schturman's picture

About changelog it weird, on my page (webbrowser) it shown. And this package is for v2.1.1.12, shouldn't be installed on current version. And it was my mistake, on my C this packaged not installed this is a reason it not show me "installed" ;)

osetr's picture

I also have changelog in browser but not in api response. Anyway your comment pointed out a bug so thank you.

ckazzku's picture

How to update all installed packages at once?

osetr's picture

Sorry, it's not implemented yet.

TMavica's picture

Reboot and fix....

osetr's picture

I am glad. I wish we know the reason...

monkeyisland's picture

First German translation is ready

Laurent_C's picture

Launcher is working now. Great app, thank.

yuri's picture

Very fast and very beautiful! :) you are great! :)