A perfect app for planning your gym workouts. As a native 1RM and rep max calculator for Sailfish OS Maksimit is a must have app for all the weight training enthusiastic Sailfish OS users out there.
Calculator uses 7 different prediction equations for estimating your 1RM and rep max performance from repetitions to fatigue. Remember that the results are not 100 % accurate and the degree of accuracy can vary between different weight training exercises as well as the weight training experience and muscular composition of the trainee.
Before you can calculate your estimated 1RM you have to lift a set with a weight you can lift up fully to a maximum of 12 repetitions. Then select the amount of weight lifted and the number of reps completed and hit the calculate button. On the results page swipe left to view percentages table.
You can also calculate your maximum repetitions when you know your 1RM. On the main calculator page you find a rep max calculator from the pull-down menu. Select your 1RM and desired number of reps and hit the calculate button.
There are always risks when you're handling heavy weights. Be sure always to warm up and stretch your muscles and joints properly before the workout and especially when attempting your 1RM. It's always a good idea to ask a friend to act as a spotter to support your lifts. Stay hydrated and listen to your body to prevent injuries; you don't want to break yourself.
Workout safely and regularly, have fun and good luck on attempting those 1RMs! :-)
Source code available at github.
If you like my app, please feel free to buy me a protein bar. :-)
|harbour-1rmcalc-0.1.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.1 MB||20/08/2014 - 22:35|
|harbour-1rmcalc-0.1.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.1 MB||22/08/2014 - 02:24|
|harbour-1rmcalc-0.2.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.1 MB||23/08/2014 - 22:39|
|harbour-1rmcalc-0.2.5-1.armv7hl.rpm||18.15 KB||07/09/2014 - 19:37|
|harbour-1rmcalc-0.3.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||44.3 KB||22/09/2014 - 20:54|
|harbour-1rmcalc-0.3.2-1.armv7hl.rpm||54.67 KB||27/03/2015 - 16:01|
|harbour-1rmcalc-0.5.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||58.28 KB||18/03/2016 - 15:57|
Fri Mar 18 2016 | Version 0.5.0-1:
- 2-12 rep max calculator included (can be accessed from the pull-down menu).
- Due to this inclusion app had to be renamed, from this version on it's known as Maksimit (eng. maximums, maxima).
- Settings page included: unit change, increment adjustment and database reset can be done here.
- App remembers your last used values.
- Rep range increased to 12.
- Changes to texts.
Thu Mar 26 2015 | Version 0.3.2-1:
- Refined percentages tables.
- Few changes to texts and formatting.
Mon Sep 22 2014 | Version 0.3.0-1:
- Added percentages table.
- Minor changes.
Sun Sep 7 2014 | Version 0.2.5-1:
- Added increase/decrease weight buttons for smoother weight selection.
- Increased weight slider's maximum value to 300 kg / 660 lb.
- Few minor improvements.
Sat Aug 23 2014 | Version 0.2.0-1:
- Redesigned UI (TextFields are now replaced by Sliders)
- Added new unit: pound-mass (lb).
- Few minor fixes and changes.
Fri Aug 22 2014 | Version 0.1.1-1:
- Fixes issue which allowed user to calculate 1RM with smaller and larger numbers than intended.
- Some minor changes.
Wed Aug 20 2014 | Version 0.1.0-1:
- Initial release!