With the Berlin-Vegan guide, you have got quick access to an overview of the vegan food and shopping possibilities in Berlin, Germany --- even while you are out and about.
The app contains over 300 entries of restaurants, snack bars and takeaways with vegan declared offers from the www.berlin-vegan.de website.
The guide is not just suitable for vegetarians and vegans but also for all people who are trying to live their life in a greener and more animal friendly way.
harbour-Berlin-Vegan is Free Software: You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the license, or (at your option) any later version.
You can view its source code here: https://github.com/micuintus/harbour-Berlin-vegan
Many thanks goes to the editorial team of berlin-vegan.de for creating and maintaining the Berlin-Vegan project with its marvelous restaurant database, which this app uses. This content is released under the terms of the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Apart from Qt and other wonderful FOSS components of jolla's SailfishOS SDK, this application greatfully makes use of third party Free Software projects.
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.79-1.armv7hl.rpm||159.97 KB||19/11/2016 - 21:57|
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.79-1.i486.rpm||164.04 KB||19/11/2016 - 22:06|
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.80.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||160.97 KB||15/12/2016 - 03:05|
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.80.1-1.i486.rpm||165.02 KB||15/12/2016 - 03:06|
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.86-1.armv7hl.rpm||163.79 KB||21/01/2017 - 20:14|
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.86-1.i486.rpm||168.03 KB||21/01/2017 - 20:14|
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.90-1.armv7hl.rpm||202.13 KB||08/03/2017 - 10:13|
|harbour-berlin-vegan-0.90-1.i486.rpm||205.58 KB||08/03/2017 - 10:13|
- Retrieve newest venue database from the internet
- Remove search bar toggle
- Code changes under the hood for enabling a v-play/iOS port (internal maintenance release)
- Provide a first search bar version, which can be enabled and disabled via the pulley menu.
- Show street name in the main list view
- Automatically update sorting based on the position ("Update sorting" entry is removed).
- Make heading of map page blurry (iOS style)
- Add a first version of an extra map page for every venue's description