s1p

• eventphone.de
  • nfon.com
  • voip.ms
  • voipraider.com
  • peoplefone.de
  • messagenet.com

(please add a comment if you have been able to make it work with a provider not listed above)

Please don't forget to restart the app after making any changes to the settings.

Keywords:

File harbour-s1p-0.9.3-1.armv7hl.rpm1.88 MB19/03/2021 - 16:46
File harbour-s1p-0.9.3-1.i486.rpm1.93 MB19/03/2021 - 16:46
File harbour-s1p-0.9.4-1.i486.rpm1.93 MB24/03/2021 - 17:31
File harbour-s1p-0.9.4-1.armv7hl.rpm1.88 MB24/03/2021 - 17:31
File harbour-s1p-0.9.5-1.i486.rpm1.93 MB26/03/2021 - 14:35
File harbour-s1p-0.9.5-1.armv7hl.rpm1.89 MB26/03/2021 - 14:35

- 0.9.5 added direct access to contacts.db, user accessible database may be not up to date, though
- 0.9.4 minor imporvements to input fields, copying numbers from call history
- 0.9.3 fixes issues with early media
- 0.9.2 fixes some issues with FritzBox
- 0.9.1 fixes some issues with linphone.org
- 0.9.0 fixes default primary account setting
- 0.8.9 adds support for multiple active accounts
- 0.8.8 adds auto-answer
- 0.8.7 opens active account section (instead of always the first section) in settings dialog.
- 0.8.6 adds avatar image for ongoing calls
- 0.8.5 fixes disappearing hangup cover action after a call has been answered
- 0.8.4 fixes double entries in call history, fixes lookup of contacts in call history
- 0.8.3 improves audio routing, removes annoying switch to pre-call audio state with last samples still being played.
- 0.8.2 adds log upload to issues tracker
- 0.8.1 introduces (optional) log file (~/.local/share/harbour-s1p/s1p.log)
- 0.8.0 fixes issues with additional incoming calls during an already establiched call
- 0.7.9 introduces changes to the binary size for faster startup
- 0.7.8 fixes deleting call history, adds remorse timer to delete
- 0.7.7 fixes adding SIM calls to history when disabled, adds experimental issues tracker.
- 0.7.6 adds cellular call history integration
- 0.7.5 adds better notification handling, bringing UI to foreground on incoming calls
- 0.7.4 fixes double notifications
- 0.7.3 adds notifications, changes the way SIP daemon and UI communicate enabling background operations in the future.
- 0.7.2 fixes microphone input with headsets
- 0.7.1 fixes issue with receiving rtp traffic when local IP changes
- 0.7.0 changes to external IP address handling, crash handling, length of call-id and tags
- 0.6.9 fixes screen unlock on incoming calls
- 0.6.8 adds support for hardware/headset buttons to configuration page
- 0.6.7 fixes server port data type
- 0.6.6 adds support for additional SIP accounts (only one at a time can be active)
- 0.6.5 testing FritzBox 7590 compatibility
- 0.6.4 adds less used DTMF digits (A-D,F) to pulley menu, reduces ambiguity with status messages
- 0.6.3 minor visual changes to the cover page
- 0.4.9 adds small visual improvements to the UI
- 0.4.8 improves compatibility with pjsip
- 0.4.7 fixes error in media description parser
- 0.4.6 improves compatibility with 3CX
- 0.4.5 adds rport option
- 0.4.4 allows to set bind port on the settings page
- 0.4.3 adds support for buttons on wired headsets to allow answering / hanging-up calls
- 0.4.2 adds display activation on incomming calls
- 0.3.1 sets default register frequency to 1 hour
- 0.3.0 adds options for bind address and regsiter frequency
- 0.2.9 enables voicemail button, fixes issues with number input
- 0.2.8 fixes issues with setting latency and buffer length
- 0.2.7 adds configuration dialog options for latency and audio buffer length
- 0.2.6 adds configuration-file options for latency and audio buffer length
- 0.2.5 adds improvements to power consumption, audio handler and playback buffer
- 0.2.4 adds preferrence for domain instead of IP in SIP dialogs and adds auth-name field to SIP account settings
- 0.2.3 adds initial DTMF support
- 0.1.4 enables audio output selection buttons
- 0.1.3 improves logging and handling of audio packets
- 0.1.2 adds log upload
- 0.1.1 adds contacts page
- 0.1.0 improves UI
- 0.0.9 fixes issues with outbound calls through sipgate
- 0.0.8 fixes inbound calls with sipgate (cancelling outbound calls still broken)
- 0.0.7 fixes some issues with sipgate (inbound calls still broken)
- 0.0.6 improves UI and makes hanging up calls more reliable
- 0.0.5 adds ringtones
- 0.0.4 fixes registering issues with antisip.com
- 0.0.3 adds log page
- 0.0.2 initial release

Comments

ninepine's picture

Hi. Thanks for the App. Some success on sipgate.co.uk using 9 character SipID (Sipgate seem to have extended my original 7 digit ID with a suffix of e0), Sipgate Password, Server address of 217.10.79.23 and Server Port 5060. The App shows as registered and I was able to initiate a call and send outbound sound. No inbound sound yet. Inbound call to Sipgate number the app shows that a call is being received but the phone (Xa2 running SFOS 3.3) does not ring. Great progress none the less. Thanks for your hard work. Much appreciated.

While I understand that the UI has yet to be developed the Green and Red Call start and end icons are prtially off screen so moving them away from the bottom edge would be good at some point please.

unmaintained's picture

I'm afraid this may take a while. I've tried to register an account with sipgate.co.uk but I have to wait for some kind of security code they are supposed to send me by regular (snail) mail.

unmaintained's picture

I've fixed the issue with keypad buttons touching the lower edge of the screen in version 0.1.0, uploaded literally 5 minutes ago :)

maier's picture

Here it's not working with JP1 and FritzBox. Sorry. The network_ready is not going on.

unmaintained's picture

You could try an earlier version, could be that the last changes broke something.Unfortuantely I don't have a FB to test s1p against. Have any specific error messages been logged?

explit's picture

Fritzbox seems to work basicaly. Don't tested much, but this is a big success for many users in Germany

unmaintained's picture

FritzBox, being an appliance, would also be super hard for me to debug, so I'm really glad to read that.

pasko's picture

Hi.

Thank you very much for this app. Looks very promising.

I'm willing to help debugging or providing logs if necessary. My configuration includes an Asterisk server with chan-sip with a few clients, including a Linphone client in an Ubuntu box and an Nokia N9 sip client.

I miss the option to use alphabetic characters in the address field from previous versions, since the accounts in my Asterisk server are defined with non-numeric user names.

I have also noticed some timeout problems with stablished calls as logged by the Asterisk server.

Best regards.

unmaintained's picture

As a work around you can use copy & paste to dial non-numeric destinations. I know that's not ideal and I think about how to make it optional.

pasko's picture

Hi.

I just noticed the 'paste' icon in the UI. :)

Thank you very much again for your work.

Best regards.

Fly86's picture

There are actually some people including me ;)
Anyway it would be nice if it worked like 1998 :-)

unmaintained's picture

I've added "1998 mode" in 0.1.4  :)

Fly86's picture

Good work.Good working App. Unfortunaly the sound does not come from the earpiece. Would be great if that can still be changed.

unmaintained's picture

You mean people are still holdng their phones to their ears like it's 1998 ?
:-)

amaretzek's picture

version 0.0.5, if server is reachable via dev tun, it tries to send via wlan dev. Didn't investigate further.

amaretzek's picture

version 0.0.5, on first incomming call, after picking up, the server (asterisk) says "Invalid contact uri (missing sip: or sips:)" and "Invalid URI: parse_uri failed to acquire hostport".
On a second incomming call, it behaves different.
First outgoing seems "ok", audio distorted (too high volume??), increased lag from far end to local.
Second outgoing, hang up on local doesn't terminate audio.

unmaintained's picture

I will try to add a way to submit log files later. Right now trying to fix all these issues would be just guess work.

amaretzek's picture

I meant, that was from the server log. I can put logs on my web server, if you want...

Domi's picture

Nice application. Thanks! It works on a Cisco CME with outgoing calls. In one direction the voice is not that bad. On a Fritzbox the registration fails. There exists on the Fritzbox the limitation that the username must be the same as the used number...

unmaintained's picture

Auth-user and user name in "From" share the same variable so they must be equal at the moment.

Domi's picture

With 0.0.4 registration and call as client on a fritzbox works :-)

Is the next version video included?

unmaintained's picture

I'm glad it works - without an actual FritzBox debugging would be a nightnmare I think.
Video will maybe come at some point down the line once audio calls turn out to work reliably.

HoSnoopy's picture

I tried to connect with a Fritz!Box. It doesnt connect:

b'DEBUG [SIPServer-1] HandleResponseUnhandled [13f93f33@192.168.70.106:5060] - unhandled response ignored - from: ulistelefix (192.168.70.254:5060), ua: FRITZ!OS, to: ulistelefix\n'
b'TRACE [SIPServer-1] HandleResponseUnhandled [13f93f33@192.168.70.106:5060] - payload: 192.168.70.254:5060 => 192.168.70.106:5060 (481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist)\n'

I just tried it, maybe it is helpful for you? ;-)

unmaintained's picture

Unfortunately that seems to be only the last part of the transaction. The FritzBox answering to a request with 481 would mean it somehow can't match it to a previous request.
I'm afraid it may take a while to iron out such things, unfortunately.

zipotron's picture

Thanks for the App! Just a question. Witch kind of license have the program? I case of be OpenSource. Can we have the repo link? I would like to collaborate

unmaintained's picture

The Python + QML parts are OpenSource, the SIP part is proprietary at the moment.

I haven't decided yet what to do about it. I guess id depends on people actually being interested in SIP on SFOS or not.

ichthyosaurus's picture

Did you decide if you also want to make the core open source? I would be very much interested in it, and I am more than sure I'm not alone with this :)! The two main reasons are privacy (e.g. making independent audits possible) and of course the possibility to contribute.

Do you have a public code repository? I would like to maybe get my hands dirty on the QML side.

unmaintained's picture

The idea behind the "unmaintained" reposoitoiry was to reuse some components I have lying around to prove if some concepts are viable (like bringing SIP or Zello functionality to SFOS).

Some of the compnents are used in other software that is not open-source and replacing them would be way beyond the scope of what I've been trying to accomplish with these apps.

The parts designed for the SFOS app, specifically the QML and Python parts, are both provided as open source and can be edited in place even without a public code repository.

ichthyosaurus's picture

I understand, but would you consider making the whole SIP application (including the code of the s1p binary) open source after it is out of the "proof of concept" phase? That would be really great! Proper support for SIP is a long wished-for feature in SFOS, and I'm really glad someone finally managed to build something. I'd really like to contribute, but I'm not comfortable contributing to apps that are not completely open.

Sure, they can be edited. Sadly, there's no hint on a license in the files. (Even if you want to place them in the public domain, I'd recommend e.g. a Creative Commons license.) If you would welcome contributions, please consider adding a proper license to the code, and placing it in a public repo.

unmaintained's picture

I've been convinced by others to dump some of the apps I've created over the years for my personal use to OpenRepos. This was never meant to be an "official" open source project in the first place. It kind-of evolved into much more than originally intended.