Zaster Banker

Say hello to Zaster Banker, your mobile banking app!
Zaster Banker currently supports (mostly German) banks which use the FinTS/HBCI API - fast and easy-to-use!

• Search-as-you-type for your bank: No complex searching for backend API URLs, your bank ID (BLZ) or other things. Just use your bank's name (or only parts of it), select your bank from the search results and Zaster Banker automatically finds all parameters for you automatically.
  • Balances for Accounts and Portfolios: See the balances of your accounts and portfolios at one glance
  • Transaction Details: Access all transaction details of last few months in a easy-to-use list

IMPORTANT: Due to the new PSD2 regulatations it might be possible that signing in to your account is currently not possible. Testing wasn't possible before and the current version may only work for a few banks as I can't test with others. If possible, please test and debug with your bank! Let me know if you need assistance!

Moreover, feedback about Zaster Banker is always appreciated (good, bad, improvement/feature ideas etc.).

As mentioned, you can contribute with a translation, a new feature or even a bugfix. The sources are on GitHub at https://github.com/Wunderfitz/harbour-zaster Please acknowledge the GNU GPLv3 before contributing/forking. Thanks to all contributors!

File harbour-zaster-0.1-25.armv7hl.rpm342.68 KB27/11/2018 - 23:05
File harbour-zaster-0.1-25.i486.rpm354.88 KB27/11/2018 - 23:05
File harbour-zaster-0.2-2.i486.rpm363.97 KB05/12/2018 - 00:11
File harbour-zaster-0.2-2.armv7hl.rpm350.8 KB05/12/2018 - 00:11
File harbour-zaster-0.3-2.armv7hl.rpm371.62 KB06/05/2019 - 23:24
File harbour-zaster-0.3-2.i486.rpm384.84 KB06/05/2019 - 23:24
File harbour-zaster-0.4-4.armv7hl.rpm365.75 KB04/11/2019 - 23:09
File harbour-zaster-0.4-4.i486.rpm379.05 KB04/11/2019 - 23:09

0.4
- Initial support for PSD2/SCA
- Several bugfixes (#17, #18)
- Removed Wagnis

0.3
- Choose current account from PIN/password screen
- Add abort button for loading screen
- Make transactions retrieval period configurable
- Bugfix: Transaction headers missing for some banks (e.g. GLS)

0.2
- Support for multiple accounts
- Limit transactions to last month (should solve missing transactions in most cases)
- Bugfix: Long bank name correctly wrapped
- Bugfix: Crash in case of incorrect account credentials
- Bugfix: Transactions without Cents for ING should no longer display NaN (untested)
- Bugfix: UniCredit banks complain about unsupported "All Accounts" option (untested)

Comments

Desmo's picture

App supports my bank, Deutsche Kredit Bank, but when trying to login I get the same error as the poster above me. Error 9050 & 9370

monkeyisland's picture

I tested with my Sparkasse Hannover Account. I got following error :
Die Nachricht enthält Fehler (Fehler 9050)
und
Anzahl der Signaturen für diesen Auftrag unzureichend laut UPD oder BPD (Fehlernummer :9370)

csg1976's picture

When having to enter a TAN, I am lost.

tmojo's picture

Same for me, I get a SMS with the TAN from my bank and don't have a UI component to enter the TAN.

Actually my bank (Spardabank) announced to stop supporting SMS TAN and that I have to switch to ChipTAN for 3rd party apps. Will you also support ChipTAN?

WerkWolf's picture

It will be supported if my accounts require it or if somebody helps to implement it... As said, unfortunately there are no test accounts so far...

WerkWolf's picture

Unfortunately, no time yet to implement TAN support as it's not needed for my accounts. If you want, please join our Telegram group to help out: https://t.me/joinchat/CdK7IRQqEfCTh-bOct_Psw

Alex's picture

Hey @WerkWolf,
I just bought a license key and I am unable to log into my bank account now, even though this worked some months ago.
I am receiving the following error:
'No accounts found! Please check your credentials and if they are not locked. (Error code: internal)'

WerkWolf's picture

Mid September some new regulations related to PSD2 came into effect which caused Zaster to cease working. Update is in progress, until then I need to ask you to stay tuned. See also the comment in the description:

"IMPORTANT: Due to the new PSD2 regulatations it might be possible that signing in to your account is currently not possible. Testing wasn't possible before, but now as the final behavior is online, an update can be worked on. Stay tuned!"

Alex's picture

Thanks for the update, v0.4 is working now. :)

csg1976's picture

Defunct as of Sep 14th due to new EU payment directive.

BonoNL's picture

Love the idea of this app, but unfortunately dutch banks don't support the api.

objectifnul's picture

Okay. So not for Belgian banks.

objectifnul's picture

Is there a way of checking the compatibility with a specific bank before purchasing a contribution key? Or a list of certified compatible banks?

WerkWolf's picture

Of course. Simply install it and see if your bank works with it - there is a 14 days trial period as for all apps by WerkWolf. One disclaimer though: Only German banks with FinTS/HBCI support will work...

nobodyinperson's picture

Very nice and clean app.

bomo's picture

With v0.2: How to switch between the different accounts on the main pager and after having logged in into the first account?

WerkWolf's picture

You need to open "Settings" via the pulley menu. Improvements to that behavior will come in a later version.

oldsoccer's picture

Thanks. I'll checked the folder harbour-zaster doesn't exit under the folder .config in my case

oldsoccer's picture

I also delete the app and delete all files which I could find with the name zaster. After the new install it goes after I accept right away to the authentication page without the possibility to select my bank. Thanks

oldsoccer's picture

Thanks for your answer, but this directory does not exists on my device. Is there some other file i can delete

Kelmi's picture

File what you are going to delete is hidden file (if first character is "." it's always hidden), you can't see it via filemanager unless you go filemanager settings and enable "hidden files and folders". Also if you want do same via cli/terminal basic "ls" command not shows these hidden files/folders, you must use "ls -a" command to see them. You do not need root priviledges to remove this .config file.

oldsoccer's picture

Hello thanks for the app. I have a question. I downloaded the app and got the key. Now when I start the app it ask me for an authentication, but I never set up a password or a pin. Is there a way to reset the app ? Thanks for you help.

WerkWolf's picture

This authentication is simply the PIN/password of your bank. However, if you want to reset all settings, please remove /home/nemo/.config/harbour-zaster/finTsSetting.conf

crakby's picture

My bank (Volksbank) uses FinTS, but my accounts only accessible with keyfiles. Does zaster support key-file bank accounts?

WerkWolf's picture

Unfortunately not, only PIN/TAN is supported.

chris7chris's picture

Thanks for the app.
I'm thinking about buying, but I noticed that my giro account is supported, but I can't check my savings account and Master Card account (all 3 Postbank Berlin). Would be nice if these two would work too.

WerkWolf's picture

For some strange reason, some banks don't support standard account balance queries for all account types. Maybe yours can be supported. Please open a new issue on GitHub and post your logs similar to this one: https://github.com/Wunderfitz/harbour-zaster/issues/3

Historyscholar's picture

need Chinese banks

ziellos's picture

Sounds very promising, thanks for the effort. I will definitely pay for this app if it works with my bank. And that's my issue: after the first (unsuccessful) login attempt I am missing an option to edit or remove the bank account. The only control is the PIN/password field. Am I missing something?

WerkWolf's picture

Such an option will come with one of the next versions - together with multi-bank support. For the time being, please remove the directory /home/nemo/.config/harbour-zaster to get a fresh start. If login still doesn't work, please open an issue with a complete description (which bank, which error message etc.) on GitHub. Thanks!