Notizen.md

4.8

A browser and editor for markdown formatted notes, which are organized in a directory structure.

You can now select between two different view modes (see settings on first page).

(Sorry for still missing references to projects, which my work bases on.)

Please tell me about your experience with the two different renderings (webView and textArea). Which you like better, if you'd like to keep both. I don't know, if I want to maintain both of them.

Any ideas for the content of the cover page?

Keywords:

File harbour-notizenmd-0.1-1.noarch.rpm70.65 KB30/03/2018 - 17:09
File harbour-notizenmd-0.2-10.4.1.jolla_.noarch.rpm71.8 KB03/04/2018 - 17:37
File harbour-notizenmd-0.3-10.5.1.jolla_.noarch.rpm72.96 KB06/04/2018 - 18:16
File harbour-notizenmd-0.4-10.6.1.jolla_.noarch.rpm74.81 KB09/04/2018 - 23:39
File harbour-notizenmd-0.5-10.7.1.jolla_.noarch.rpm75.14 KB12/04/2018 - 13:17
File harbour-notizenmd-0.6-10.8.1.jolla_.noarch.rpm77.82 KB16/04/2018 - 22:30
File harbour-notizenmd-0.6.1-10.9.1.jolla_.noarch.rpm77.82 KB17/04/2018 - 16:34

v0.6.1

• fixed issue opening index.html in browser.

v0.6

• Basic link handling (external/internal)
  • About.qml (references to other projects)
  • fix toggle html

v0.5

• Cheatsheet no edit etc
  • Move WebView/TextArea into components, switch with states

v0.4

• Attach cheatsheet to editor

v0.3

• Started translation (german)
  • Append extension on adding note
  • Option editing on adding note (remember choice)
  • View html (for debugging)
  • Switch view on the fly

v0.2

• Edit Notes
  • Set folder when changing path manually
  • Create note
  • Choose Webview or TextArea

v0.1

• Namefilter not working?
  • Settings filefilter
  • Disable unused actions (edit, new note)
  • Select folder in Pulldown
  • Sorting

Comments

fooxl's picture

Thanks, for your nice comment! :)

Did you see, there are two view modes? One uses a WebView (renderes like a webpage) the other (default) uses a TextArea, which is faster and integrates better into Sailfish.

I'd like to know, what users think about them.

naytsyrhc's picture

The changelog mentions version 0.2 but openrepos seems to still offer 0.1 only. Wrong version number or am I too early?

fooxl's picture

Hm, for me v0.2 shows up here and in Storeman...

edit: and there are also installs for v0.2 in the Stats.

naytsyrhc's picture

Well, tried pkcon refresh to no avail, rebuilt app registry without any change either. However after that I saw the new version, still storeman refused to update. Refreshing cache did not help. After deinstallation and installing again, I now have 0.2.