s1p

• nfon.com
  • voip.ms
  • voipraider.com
  • peoplefone.de
  • messagenet.com
  • linkspace.it

(please add a comment if you have been able to make it work with a provider not listed above)

Please don't forget to restart the app after making any changes to the settings.

Keywords:

File harbour-s1p-0.9.3-1.armv7hl.rpm1.88 MB19/03/2021 - 16:46
File harbour-s1p-0.9.3-1.i486.rpm1.93 MB19/03/2021 - 16:46
File harbour-s1p-0.9.4-1.i486.rpm1.93 MB24/03/2021 - 17:31
File harbour-s1p-0.9.4-1.armv7hl.rpm1.88 MB24/03/2021 - 17:31
File harbour-s1p-0.9.5-1.i486.rpm1.93 MB26/03/2021 - 14:35
File harbour-s1p-0.9.5-1.armv7hl.rpm1.89 MB26/03/2021 - 14:35

- 0.9.5 added direct access to contacts.db, user accessible database may be not up to date, though
- 0.9.4 minor imporvements to input fields, copying numbers from call history
- 0.9.3 fixes issues with early media
- 0.9.2 fixes some issues with FritzBox
- 0.9.1 fixes some issues with linphone.org
- 0.9.0 fixes default primary account setting
- 0.8.9 adds support for multiple active accounts
- 0.8.8 adds auto-answer
- 0.8.7 opens active account section (instead of always the first section) in settings dialog.
- 0.8.6 adds avatar image for ongoing calls
- 0.8.5 fixes disappearing hangup cover action after a call has been answered
- 0.8.4 fixes double entries in call history, fixes lookup of contacts in call history
- 0.8.3 improves audio routing, removes annoying switch to pre-call audio state with last samples still being played.
- 0.8.2 adds log upload to issues tracker
- 0.8.1 introduces (optional) log file (~/.local/share/harbour-s1p/s1p.log)
- 0.8.0 fixes issues with additional incoming calls during an already establiched call
- 0.7.9 introduces changes to the binary size for faster startup
- 0.7.8 fixes deleting call history, adds remorse timer to delete
- 0.7.7 fixes adding SIM calls to history when disabled, adds experimental issues tracker.
- 0.7.6 adds cellular call history integration
- 0.7.5 adds better notification handling, bringing UI to foreground on incoming calls
- 0.7.4 fixes double notifications
- 0.7.3 adds notifications, changes the way SIP daemon and UI communicate enabling background operations in the future.
- 0.7.2 fixes microphone input with headsets
- 0.7.1 fixes issue with receiving rtp traffic when local IP changes
- 0.7.0 changes to external IP address handling, crash handling, length of call-id and tags
- 0.6.9 fixes screen unlock on incoming calls
- 0.6.8 adds support for hardware/headset buttons to configuration page
- 0.6.7 fixes server port data type
- 0.6.6 adds support for additional SIP accounts (only one at a time can be active)
- 0.6.5 testing FritzBox 7590 compatibility
- 0.6.4 adds less used DTMF digits (A-D,F) to pulley menu, reduces ambiguity with status messages
- 0.6.3 minor visual changes to the cover page
- 0.4.9 adds small visual improvements to the UI
- 0.4.8 improves compatibility with pjsip
- 0.4.7 fixes error in media description parser
- 0.4.6 improves compatibility with 3CX
- 0.4.5 adds rport option
- 0.4.4 allows to set bind port on the settings page
- 0.4.3 adds support for buttons on wired headsets to allow answering / hanging-up calls
- 0.4.2 adds display activation on incomming calls
- 0.3.1 sets default register frequency to 1 hour
- 0.3.0 adds options for bind address and regsiter frequency
- 0.2.9 enables voicemail button, fixes issues with number input
- 0.2.8 fixes issues with setting latency and buffer length
- 0.2.7 adds configuration dialog options for latency and audio buffer length
- 0.2.6 adds configuration-file options for latency and audio buffer length
- 0.2.5 adds improvements to power consumption, audio handler and playback buffer
- 0.2.4 adds preferrence for domain instead of IP in SIP dialogs and adds auth-name field to SIP account settings
- 0.2.3 adds initial DTMF support
- 0.1.4 enables audio output selection buttons
- 0.1.3 improves logging and handling of audio packets
- 0.1.2 adds log upload
- 0.1.1 adds contacts page
- 0.1.0 improves UI
- 0.0.9 fixes issues with outbound calls through sipgate
- 0.0.8 fixes inbound calls with sipgate (cancelling outbound calls still broken)
- 0.0.7 fixes some issues with sipgate (inbound calls still broken)
- 0.0.6 improves UI and makes hanging up calls more reliable
- 0.0.5 adds ringtones
- 0.0.4 fixes registering issues with antisip.com
- 0.0.3 adds log page
- 0.0.2 initial release

Comments

Trenien's picture

I've just installed the latest version via Storeman, and it mostly works, except for one thing : the person I call can't hear my voice (calling to a landline) !

The call goes through with no issue, and I hear them crystal clear, so I'm pretty sure it must be something minor, but I can't figure it out.

I use sailfishX 4.0.1.48 on an Xperia X, and my provider is OVH (French number)

Anything I could do ?

Thanks

unmaintained's picture

Have you tried it with the "Use rport" option?

dr_gogeta86's picture

Works with linkspace.it provider

SaimenSays's picture

I'm trying to register my SailfishX on a Fritzbox. But there is always "Not registered" status on main page.

On "Settings" page there are two options "Enabled" and "Primary", but I can't click any of it. Both are disabled. Is this behaviour inteded and the root cause of my problem?

In log there is nothing helpful. Only some entries about Volume and Dbus. Nothing about network or sip errors. It seems as there is no attempt to connect at all.

unmaintained's picture

When the "Enabled" option is not enabled this means s1p won't use the account so no wonder there is nothing regarding SIP in the logs.

Have you checked if the settings make any sense?
There may be a reason why s1p insists they it can't be enabled.

You can also remove the configuration file and try to start over again should this issue persist.
~/.config/harbour-s1p/settings.json

petros's picture

latest version gines me an authentication error on my justvoip.com account-- any suggestion?

unmaintained's picture

Does it work with the previous version?

You could open an issue and upload a log file to the issues tracker.

lxmx's picture

Pardon my ignorance, but does s1p implement any means of connection encryption? How safe is it to use comparing to e.g. Telegram voice calls?

None at the moment.
It'm also not sure if it makes sense to try to implement it now that the EU are thinking about banning encryption altogether. I don't want to get arrested next time I try to come into the EU :)

Seven_of_nine's picture

Installed s1p on my wifes and my SFOS Xperia 10's and made two Linphone.org accounts and got back info from linphone.org for both accounts:

SIP identity: sip:username@sip.linphone.org

Mail: my/hermailadress...

Username + Password,

Domain/Proxy: sip.linphone.org

Enterd this into s1p configuration, and left Authentification User +Server Port empty. The other fields like Register Interval (3600), Bind Address (0.0.0.0), Bind Port (5060) I left as it was and made no change.

After restart of program it connects to Linphone.org and reports 'registered'. I have a number keyboard on the screen. On dialing 'normal' phone numbers, some speaker/headphone… icons appear, but there's no connection, and I cannot disconnect, have to close the app and reopen it.

What number has my wifes and my account now? How can I make a Linphone to Linphone call, using my wifes/my usernames? Can only enter numbers. What number have I now on Linphone?

Linphone Homepage is not helpful, therefore I ask here...

unmaintained's picture

Which country are you from? Maybe there are easier/better services available than linphone.

unmaintained's picture

There was an authentication issue with linphone.org which has been fixed in 0.9.1
It may still fail occasionally for unknown reasons, though.

carlosgonz's picture

Yes, source code or @unmaintained do not install open code apps in your sailfish os phone. Closed source apps in Openrepos not make sense.

unmaintained's picture

So you mean it would be better not to have any SIP client on SFOS at all?

olf's picture

;-)
@carlosgonz, this has already been discussed in detail here.

> Closed source apps in Openrepos not make sense.
Oh, can you please explain why you think so.

black_sheep_dev's picture

Could you please provide source code?

unmaintained's picture

As discussed somewhere further down the thread it may take a little while until I can release any sources.

olf's picture

@black_sheep_dev, see this thread for details.

emchella's picture
lkdhf's picture

Could anyone give a basic example of how to get it to work with FritzBox? I don't know what I need to enter where.

mklick's picture

Thanks for your app and the ongoing effort. On my Xperia XA and a Fritzbox 7430 is was working some weekd ago. With some audio delay, but it was ok. Now with Sailfish 3.4 and the new FritzOS 7.21 it does not work at all.
Registering takes a long time, then comes the message 'failed' but i am registered. I can be called, but cannot call - the app seems to crash and I cannot hang up. If there is an connection, audio does work not at all, in both directions :-(
I do not know the trigger, if you reactivate the reporting, I want to offer to send logs.

unmaintained's picture

I've re-implementen log uploading into s1p. Please see issue tracker for details. It's a plain text file this time so you can delete/edit any personal information but after upload it's only accessible to admins anyway.

olf's picture

By unmaintained on Sun, 2020/10/11 - 10:36
> Please feel free to open an issue should this problem persist after restarting your phone.

and

By unmaintained on Fri, 2020/10/16 - 22:42
> [...] Please see issue tracker for details. [...]

@unmaintained, please denote in s1p's description above, how to use its issue tracker (e.g., searching for existing issues to check if an issue already has been filed, extending extant ones by adding new info, and filing a new issue).  Is it within s1p?

unmaintained's picture

Yes, I've meant the built-in issues tracker. There aren't many issues reported yet so searching involves scolling down the page but it will be extended as needed once there are too many to be able to confortably browse through.

unmaintained's picture

The way the UI and daemon communicate changed, that's the main reason there's no logging visible any more inside the app. You could try to start it from the command line to see why it crashes.

zash1958's picture

Works also within an peoplefone SIP-Trunk

www.peoplefone.de / sips.peoplefone.de

PatsJolla1's picture

Works also with Voipraider.com (Login). Can you also integrate how much money is still on the account? And maybe also the server contacts? I have there other contacts then in my phone and don't want to mix them.

unmaintained's picture

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any SIP compliant way to pull your balance or contacts from voipraider.com

oenone's picture