Wunderfitz is a mobile dictionary application for offline use, supporting dict.cc dictionary export files and including the Heinzelnisse Norwegian-German dictionary (heinzelnisse.info).
This application already contains the complete Heinzelnisse dictionary. In addition, you can import dict.cc dictionary export files. Please follow the instructions in the app to be able to use them.
All dictionaries are imported for offline use. Therefore you don't need any internet connection when using it.
|harbour-wunderfitz-0.3-15.armv7hl.rpm||1.96 MB||12/01/2017 - 00:35|
|harbour-wunderfitz-0.3-15.i486.rpm||1.97 MB||12/01/2017 - 00:35|
|harbour-wunderfitz-0.4-5.i486.rpm||1.98 MB||22/01/2017 - 21:48|
|harbour-wunderfitz-0.4-5.armv7hl.rpm||1.96 MB||22/01/2017 - 21:48|
|harbour-wunderfitz-0.5-2.armv7hl.rpm||1.98 MB||30/01/2017 - 01:17|
|harbour-wunderfitz-0.5-2.i486.rpm||2 MB||30/01/2017 - 01:17|
- Bugfix for case-sensitivity in Non-ASCII searches (e.g. search for capital Umlauts didn't yield in results for lower case umlauts). To make the fix work you need to re-import the respective dictionaries. Just use the normal import functionality and the database will automatically be updated if the dict.cc export files are still in the Downloads folder
- Improve readability of cover page
- Deletion of dictionaries supported (Use pull down menu on 'Dictionaries' page)
- Notification for successful imports
- Spanish translation by Carlos Gonzalez
- Swedish translation by Åke Engelbrektson
- Slightly more compact UI
- Dict.cc support
- Updated vocabulary database to latest Heinzelnisse release (January 7, 2017)
- A lot of UX/UI fixes and improvements