Small note: when you first login you will get a warning that FB can't load an URL (just ignore it). After you click login you get an error from FB (just ignore it) and click on 'go back'. Now FB will ask you if you give Tinder access to your FB stuff, accept it by clicking OK. Sailfinder will load then. Next time you will just have to click OK. It's not perfect but I can't do anything about that (my other option depends on Android Support which is not available for everyone).
Sailfinder is an unofficial client for Tinder for Sailish OS based on PyOtherSide.
- MAJOR BUGFIX: Sailfinder will not crash anymore when the network connection is lost (Github issue #65). This feature will be improved in a futher release, switching between different networks is not covered at the moment.
- MINOR BUGFIX: Fixed the import path of the module 'api' in 'harbour-sailfinder.qml' used for the cover functions.
- MINOR BUGFIX: Crash fixed when liking/disliking (Github issue #69).
- IMPROVEMENT: Python imports are now done only once.
- IMPROVEMENT: Cleaned up some console messages. Monitoring Sailfinder can be done through the journal. Sailfinder uses [...] tags when writing to the console. The type of message is mentioned between the tags.
- NEW: View your network status in Settings.
- NEW: A warning will show up when no network connection is available. This warning will disable Sailfinder completely until a working network connection has been established.
- NEW: Check if the account is banned by Tinder or not. Banning only happens if you're not behaving yourself and other users report you (Github issue #66).
- NEW: Sending a GIF to matches is now possible (Github issue #56).
- SUPPORT: Turing Phone & Oyster support, builded with the V18.104.22.168 release.